Renewable-based generation expansion under a green certificate market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanellakis, M. & Martinopoulos, G. & Zachariadis, T., 2013. "European energy policy—A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1020-1030.
- Morthorst, P. E., 2000. "The development of a green certificate market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1085-1094, December.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Marchenko, O.V., 2008. "Modeling of a green certificate market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1953-1958.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Mortensen, J.B., 2001. "The Danish Green Certificate System: Some Simple Analytical Results," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 226, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Ringel, Marc, 2006. "Fostering the use of renewable energies in the European Union: the race between feed-in tariffs and green certificates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-17.
- Kildegaard, Arne, 2008. "Green certificate markets, the risk of over-investment, and the role of long-term contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3413-3421, September.
- Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K., 2002. "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 425-435, April.
- Nielsen, Lene & Jeppesen, Tim, 2003. "Tradable Green Certificates in selected European countries--overview and assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Bird, Lori & Bolinger, Mark & Gagliano, Troy & Wiser, Ryan & Brown, Matthew & Parsons, Brian, 2005. "Policies and market factors driving wind power development in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1397-1407, July.
- Philippe Menanteau & Dominique Finon & Marie-Laure Lamy, 2003. "Prices versus quantities :environmental policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Post-Print halshs-00480457, HAL.
- Morthorst, P. E., 2003. "A green certificate market combined with a liberalised power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1393-1402, October.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Dalen, Hanne Marit & Hagem, Cathrine, 2012.
"Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1000.
- Finn Roar Aune & Hanne Marit Dalen & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets," Discussion Papers 630, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu, 2013. "Market power in renewable portfolio standards," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 187-196.
- Wang, Tan & Gong, Yu & Jiang, Chuanwen, 2014. "A review on promoting share of renewable energy by green-trading mechanisms in power system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 923-929.
- Sun, Peng & Nie, Pu-yan, 2015. "A comparative study of feed-in tariff and renewable portfolio standard policy in renewable energy industry," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 255-262.
- Dong, C.G., 2012. "Feed-in tariff vs. renewable portfolio standard: An empirical test of their relative effectiveness in promoting wind capacity development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 476-485.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Mortensen, Jorgen Birk, 2001. "The Danish Green Certificate System: some simple analytical results," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 489-509, September.
- Tamás, Mészáros Mátyás & Bade Shrestha, S.O. & Zhou, Huizhong, 2010. "Feed-in tariff and tradable green certificate in oligopoly," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4040-4047, August.
- Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Meade, Nigel & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2012. "Renewable energy investments under different support schemes: A real options approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 225-237.
- Zhou, Ying & Wang, Lizhi & McCalley, James D., 2011. "Designing effective and efficient incentive policies for renewable energy in generation expansion planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2201-2209, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munoz, Francisco D. & Pumarino, Bruno J. & Salas, Ignacio A., 2017. "Aiming low and achieving it: A long-term analysis of a renewable policy in Chile," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 304-314.
- Fang, Debin & Zhao, Chaoyang & Kleit, Andrew N., 2019. "The impact of the under enforcement of RPS in China: An evolutionary approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Laia, R. & Pousinho, H.M.I. & Melíco, R. & Mendes, V.M.F., 2016. "Bidding strategy of wind-thermal energy producers," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 673-681.
- Amedeo Argentiero, Tarek Atalla, Simona Bigerna, Silvia Micheli, and Paolo Polinori, 2017. "Comparing Renewable Energy Policies in EU-15, U.S. and China: A Bayesian DSGE Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(KAPSARC S).
- Zhong-Hua Tian & Ze-Liang Yang, 2016. "Scenarios of Carbon Emissions from the Power Sector in Guangdong Province," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-14, August.
- Bao, Xiongjiantao & Zhao, Wenhui & Wang, Xiaomei & Tan, Zhongfu, 2019. "Impact of policy mix concerning renewable portfolio standards and emissions trading on electricity market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 761-774.
- Pineda, Salvador & Boomsma, Trine K. & Wogrin, Sonja, 2018. "Renewable generation expansion under different support schemes: A stochastic equilibrium approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(3), pages 1086-1099.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneration expansion; Renewable energy; Electricity market; Renewable energy certificates; Competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:91:y:2016:i:c:p:53-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.