A green certificate market combined with a liberalised power market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morthorst, P. E., 2001. "Interactions of a tradable green certificate market with a tradable permits market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 345-353, April.
- Morthorst, P. E., 2000. "The development of a green certificate market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1085-1094, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ringel, Marc, 2006. "Fostering the use of renewable energies in the European Union: the race between feed-in tariffs and green certificates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-17.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2013.
"A reexamination of renewable electricity policy in Sweden,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 57-63.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas, 2012. "A Reexamination of Renewable Electricity Policy in Sweden," Working Paper Series 921, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Xin-gang, Zhao & Tian-tian, Feng & Lu, Cui & Xia, Feng, 2014. "The barriers and institutional arrangements of the implementation of renewable portfolio standard: A perspective of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 371-380.
- MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh & Nolles, Karel, 2006. "Some design lessons from market-based greenhouse gas regulation in the restructured Australian electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-25, January.
- De Jonghe, Cedric & Delarue, Erik & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William, 2009. "Interactions between measures for the support of electricity from renewable energy sources and CO2 mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4743-4752, November.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:387-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toke, David, 2008. "The EU Renewables Directive--What is the fuss about trading?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2991-2998, August.
- Thomas P. Tangerås, 2015.
"Renewable Electricity Policy and Market Integration,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Tangerås, Thomas, 2013. "Renewable Electricity Policy and Market Integration," Working Paper Series 968, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Colcelli, Valentina, 2012. "The problem of the legal nature of Green Certificates in the Italian legal system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 301-306.
- Marchenko, O.V., 2008. "Modeling of a green certificate market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1953-1958.
- Kildegaard, Arne, 2008. "Green certificate markets, the risk of over-investment, and the role of long-term contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3413-3421, September.
- Finn Roar Aune & Snorre Kverndokk & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2005. "Profitability of different instruments in international climate policies," Discussion Papers 403, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pineda, Salvador & Bock, Andreas, 2016. "Renewable-based generation expansion under a green certificate market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 53-63.
- Del Rio, Pablo, 2006. "Linking renewable energy CDM projects and TGC schemes: An analysis of different options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3173-3183, November.
- Cortés-Borda, D. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Jiménez, L., 2015. "Solar energy embodied in international trade of goods and services: A multi-regional input–output approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 578-588.
- Tamás, Mészáros Mátyás & Bade Shrestha, S.O. & Zhou, Huizhong, 2010. "Feed-in tariff and tradable green certificate in oligopoly," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4040-4047, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:13:p:1393-1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.