Some design lessons from market-based greenhouse gas regulation in the restructured Australian electricity industry
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morthorst, P. E., 2003. "A green certificate market combined with a liberalised power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1393-1402, October.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 2000. "Innovation Under the Tradable Sulfur Dioxide Emission Permits Program in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Discussion Papers dp-00-38, Resources For the Future.
- Chupka, Marc W., 2003. "Designing Effective Renewable Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 46-57, May.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Sharma, Deepak, 2003. "The multidimensionality of electricity reform--an Australian perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1093-1102, September.
- A. Denny Ellerman, 1999. "The Next Restructuring: Environmental Regulation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 141-147.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:11-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.