Some design lessons from market-based greenhouse gas regulation in the restructured Australian electricity industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morthorst, P. E., 2003. "A green certificate market combined with a liberalised power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1393-1402, October.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Chupka, Marc W., 2003. "Designing Effective Renewable Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 46-57, May.
- Sharma, Deepak, 2003. "The multidimensionality of electricity reform--an Australian perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1093-1102, September.
- A. Denny Ellerman, 1999. "The Next Restructuring: Environmental Regulation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 141-147.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 2000. "Innovation Under the Tradable Sulfur Dioxide Emission Permits Program in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Discussion Papers dp-00-38, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reddy, V. Siva & Kaushik, S.C. & Panwar, N.L., 2013. "Review on power generation scenario of India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 43-48.
- MacGill, Iain, 2010. "Electricity market design for facilitating the integration of wind energy: Experience and prospects with the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3180-3191, July.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2010. "A STEP toward understanding wind power development policy barriers in advanced economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2796-2807, December.
- Spash, Clive L., 2009. "The Brave New World of Carbon Trading," MPRA Paper 19114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balat, Havva, 2008. "Contribution of green energy sources to electrical power production of Turkey: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1652-1666, August.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016.
"Undermined by Adverse Selection: Australia's Direct Action Abatement Subsidies,"
The Economic Society of Australia, pages 216-229.
- Burke, Paul J., 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," Working Papers 249524, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," CCEP Working Papers 1605, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Clifton, Julian & Boruff, Bryan J., 2010. "Assessing the potential for concentrated solar power development in rural Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5272-5280, September.
- Huang, Hui-Fen & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2011. "Review and classify the GHGs-related indicators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 594-602, January.
- Valentine, Scott, 2010. "Braking wind in Australia: A critical evaluation of the renewable energy target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3668-3675, July.
- Restiani, Phillia & Betz, Regina, 2010.
"A Theoretical Model of Optimal Compliance Decisions under Different Penalty Designs in Emissions Trading Markets,"
107585, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Phillia Restiani & Regina Betz, 2010. "A Theoretical Model of Optimal Compliance Decisions under Different Penalty Designs in Emissions Trading Markets," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1086, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Forrest, Sam & MacGill, Iain, 2013. "Assessing the impact of wind generation on wholesale prices and generator dispatch in the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 120-132.
- Skoufa, Lucas & Tamaschke, Rick, 2011. "Carbon prices, institutions, technology and electricity generation firms in two Australian states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2606-2614, May.
- Chang, Chun Ping & Berdiev, Aziz N., 2011. "The political economy of energy regulation in OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 816-825, September.
- Foster, John & Wagner, Liam & Liebman, Ariel, 2015. "Modelling the Electricity and Natural Gas Sectors for the Future Grid: Developing Co-Optimisation Platforms for Market Redesign," MPRA Paper 70114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Reeson, 2009. "Carbon Markets and their Implications for Natural Resource Management in Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-09, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Kann, Shayle, 2009. "Overcoming barriers to wind project finance in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3139-3148, August.
- Monir Zaman Mir & Abu Shiraz Rahaman, 2011. "In pursuit of environmental excellence: A stakeholder analysis of the environmental management strategies and performance of an Australian energy company," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 848-878, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:11-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.