Braking wind in Australia: A critical evaluation of the renewable energy target
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2008. "Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2940-2953, August.
- Saddler, Hugh & Diesendorf, Mark & Denniss, Richard, 2007. "Clean energy scenarios for Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1245-1256, February.
- MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh & Nolles, Karel, 2006. "Some design lessons from market-based greenhouse gas regulation in the restructured Australian electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-25, January.
- Kann, Shayle, 2009. "Overcoming barriers to wind project finance in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3139-3148, August.
- Schläpfer, August, 2009. "Hidden biases in Australian energy policy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 456-460.
- Owen, Anthony D., 2009. "The inquiry into electricity supply in New South Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 570-576, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solangi, K.H. & Islam, M.R. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Fayaz, H., 2011. "A review on global solar energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2149-2163, May.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2013. "Wind power policy in complex adaptive markets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-10.
- Chapman, Andrew J. & McLellan, Benjamin & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2016. "Residential solar PV policy: An analysis of impacts, successes and failures in the Australian case," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1265-1279.
- Effendi, Pranoto & Courvisanos, Jerry, 2012. "Political aspects of innovation: Examining renewable energy in Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 245-252.
- Simpson, Genevieve & Clifton, Julian, 2014. "Picking winners and policy uncertainty: Stakeholder perceptions of Australia's Renewable Energy Target," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 128-135.
- Valentine, Scott & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Matsuura, Masahiro, 2011. "Empowered? Evaluating Japan's national energy strategy under the DPJ administration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1865-1876, March.
- Katsigiannis, Yiannis A. & Stavrakakis, George S., 2014. "Estimation of wind energy production in various sites in Australia for different wind turbine classes: A comparative technical and economic assessment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 230-236.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2011. "Emerging symbiosis: Renewable energy and energy security," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4572-4578.
- Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.F. & Hayat, T. & Alsaedi, A. & Ahmad, B., 2014. "Embodied energy assessment for Macao׳s external trade," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 642-653.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2011. "Understanding the variability of wind power costs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3632-3639.
More about this item
KeywordsWind power Australia Energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3668-3675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.