Cost effects of international trade in meeting EU renewable electricity targets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morthorst, P. E., 2000. "The development of a green certificate market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1085-1094, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise, W. & Timpe, C. & Jansen, J.C. & ten Donkelaar, M., 2007. "Tracking electricity generation attributes in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5855-5864, November.
- Darmani, Anna & Rickne, Annika & Hidalgo, Antonio & Arvidsson, Niklas, 2016. "When outcomes are the reflection of the analysis criteria: A review of the tradable green certificate assessments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 372-381.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2007. "The effect of financial constraints, technological progress and long-term contracts on tradable green certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3347-3359, June.
- Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Holt, Edward, 2011. "Supporting solar power in renewables portfolio standards: Experience from the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3894-3905, July.
- Verhaegen, Karolien & Meeus, Leonardo & Delvaux, Bram & Belmans, Ronnie, 2007. "Electricity produced from renewable energy sources--What target are we aiming for?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5576-5584, November.
- Söderholm, Patrik, 2008. "The political economy of international green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2051-2062, June.
- del Río, Pablo & Resch, Gustav & Ortner, Andre & Liebmann, Lukas & Busch, Sebastian & Panzer, Christian, 2017. "A techno-economic analysis of EU renewable electricity policy pathways in 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 484-493.
- Maza, Adolfo & Hierro, María & Villaverde, José, 2010. "Renewable electricity consumption in the EU-27: Are cross-country differences diminishing?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2094-2101.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:3:p:352-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.