Comparison of Feed in Tariff, Quota and Auction Mechanisms to Support Wind Power Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Butler, Lucy & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2008. "Comparison of feed-in tariff, quota and auction mechanisms to support wind power development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1854-1867.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lauber, Volkmar, 2004. "REFIT and RPS: options for a harmonised Community framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1405-1414, August.
- Karsten Neuhoff, 2005.
"Large-Scale Deployment of Renewables for Electricity Generation,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 88-110, Spring.
- Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Large Scale Deployment of Renewables for Electricity Generation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0460, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- Kim Keats Martinez & Karsten Neuhoff, 2005.
"Allocation of carbon emission certificates in the power sector: how generators profit from grandfathered rights,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Keats, K. Martinez & Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Allocation of Carbon Emission Certificates in the Power Sector: How generators profit from grandfathered rights," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0444, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Jensen, Stine Grenaa & Skytte, Klaus, 2003. "Simultaneous attainment of energy goals by means of green certificates and emission permits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 63-71, January.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Gross, Robert, 2004. "Technologies and innovation for system change in the UK: status, prospects and system requirements of some leading renewable energy options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1905-1919, November.
- Langniss, Ole & Wiser, Ryan, 2003. "The renewables portfolio standard in Texas: an early assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 527-535, May.
- Foxon, T.J. & Pearson, P.J.G., 2007. "Towards improved policy processes for promoting innovation in renewable electricity technologies in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1539-1550, March.
- Finon, Dominique & Perez, Yannick, 2007.
"The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, April.
- D. Finon & Y. Perez, 2007. "The social efficiency of instruments of promotion of renewable energies: A transaction-cost perspective," Post-Print hal-00716667, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsWind Generation; Renewable Energy; Subsidy; Policy;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-01-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-01-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.