An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Korppoo, Anna & Korobova, Nina, 2012. "Modernizing residential heating in Russia: End-use practices, legal developments, and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 213-220.
- Nast, M. & Langniß, O. & Leprich, U., 2007. "Instruments to promote renewable energy in the German heat market—Renewable Heat Sources Act," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1127-1135.
- Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan, 2010. "Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3820-3829, July.
- Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik, 2002. "Re-regulating district heating in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 583-596, June.
- Linden, Mikael & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "The deregulation effects of Finnish electricity markets on district heating prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1191-1198, September.
- Sjödin, Jörgen & Henning, Dag, 2004. "Calculating the marginal costs of a district-heating utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Söderholm, Patrik & Wårell, Linda, 2011. "Market opening and third party access in district heating networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 742-752, February.
- Difs, Kristina & Trygg, Louise, 2009. "Pricing district heating by marginal cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 606-616, February.
- Tsatsaronis, George, 2007. "Definitions and nomenclature in exergy analysis and exergoeconomics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 249-253.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Jingjing & Wallin, Fredrik & Li, Hailong, 2017. "District heating cost fluctuation caused by price model shift," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 715-724.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2018:i:1:p:137-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hailong & Sun, Qie & Zhang, Qi & Wallin, Fredrik, 2015. "A review of the pricing mechanisms for district heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 56-65.
- Tang, Ling & Wu, Jiaqian & Yu, Lean & Bao, Qin, 2017. "Carbon allowance auction design of China's emissions trading scheme: A multi-agent-based approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 30-40.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating pricing; Market efficiency; Return on investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:63:y:2013:i:c:p:1224-1232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.