Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Kass, Ilmars & Dukalskis, Edgars & Blumberga, Dagnija, 1999. "District heating and market economy in Latvia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 549-559.
- Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Ingermann, Karl & Kask, Ulo, 2000. "Estonian energy system Proposals for the implementation of a cogeneration strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 729-736, August.
- Brita Olerup, 2000. "Scale and Scope in Municipal Energy Planning in Sweden," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 205-220.
- Nilsson, J. Stenlund & Mårtensson, A., 2003. "Municipal energy-planning and development of local energy-systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 179-187, September.
- Hughes, Gordon, 1990. "Are the Costs of Cleaning Up Eastern Europe Exaggerated? Economic Reform and the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lund, H. & Siupsinskas, G. & Martinaitis, V., 2005. "Implementation strategy for small CHP-plants in a competitive market: the case of Lithuania," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 214-227, November.
- Kennedy, D., 2005. "South-East Europe Regional Energy Market: challenges and opportunities for Romania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2202-2215, November.
- Rezessy, Silvia & Dimitrov, Konstantin & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Baruch, Seth, 2006. "Municipalities and energy efficiency in countries in transition: Review of factors that determine municipal involvement in the markets for energy services and energy efficient equipment, or how to aug," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 223-237, January.
- Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Gram Mortensen, Bent Ole, 2003. "Competition in the market for space heating. District heating as the infrastructure for competition among fuels and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 817-826, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ye, Xuemin & Li, Chunxi, 2013. "A novel evaluation of heat-electricity cost allocation in cogenerations based on entropy change method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 290-295.
- Stefan Bouzarovski, 2014. "Energy poverty in the European Union: landscapes of vulnerability," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 276-289, May.
- Bouzarovski, Stefan & Petrova, Saska & Sarlamanov, Robert, 2012. "Energy poverty policies in the EU: A critical perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 76-82.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:640-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hailong & Sun, Qie & Zhang, Qi & Wallin, Fredrik, 2015. "A review of the pricing mechanisms for district heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 56-65.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Werner, S. & Möller, B. & Persson, U. & Boermans, T. & Trier, D. & Østergaard, P.A. & Nielsen, S., 2014. "Heat Roadmap Europe: Combining district heating with heat savings to decarbonise the EU energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 475-489.
- Iacobescu, Flavius & Badescu, Viorel, 2011. "Metamorphoses of cogeneration-based district heating in Romania: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 269-280, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:483:d:70173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tirado Herrero, Sergio & Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana, 2012. "Trapped in the heat: A post-communist type of fuel poverty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 60-68.
- Septimiu-Rare? SZABO, 2013. "Decentralisation In The Context Of Multi-Level Governance: Study Case - Romania," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 92-103, June.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Mur-Pérez, Francisco, 2015. "Cogeneration and district heating networks: Measures to remove institutional and financial barriers that restrict their joint use in the EU-28," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 403-414.
- Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng, 2013. "An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1224-1232.
- Alexandru Maxim & Costică Mihai & Constantin-Marius Apostoaie & Cristian Popescu & Costel Istrate & Ionel Bostan, 2016. "Implications and Measurement of Energy Poverty across the European Union," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-20, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating Energy regulation Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3820-3829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.