Municipal energy-planning and development of local energy-systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brita Olerup, 2000. "Scale and Scope in Municipal Energy Planning in Sweden," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 205-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna, 2010. "Factors influencing energy efficiency investments in existing Swedish residential buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2956-2963, June.
- Thellufsen, Jakob Zinck & Lund, Henrik, 2016. "Roles of local and national energy systems in the integration of renewable energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 419-429.
- Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan, 2010. "Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3820-3829, July.
- Sarrica, Mauro & Biddau, Fulvio & Brondi, Sonia & Cottone, Paolo & Mazzara, Bruno M., 2018. "A multi-scale examination of public discourse on energy sustainability in Italy: Empirical evidence and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 444-454.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16435-16450:d:60480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Baldinelli & Francesco Bianchi & Matteo Cornicchia & Francesco D’Alessandro & Gabriele De Micheli & Gaia Gifuni & Andrea Monsignori & Maria Ruggiero & Michele Cenci & Fabrizio Bonucci & France, 2015. "MuSAE: A European Project for the Diffusion of Energy and Environmental Planning in Small-Medium Sized Municipalities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Qianna Wang & Martin Mwirigi M’Ikiugu & Isami Kinoshita & Yanyun Luo, 2016. "GIS-Based Approach for Municipal Renewable Energy Planning to Support Post-Earthquake Revitalization: A Japanese Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Hu, Qing & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Huang, Ying, 2011. "Feasibility-based inexact fuzzy programming for electric power generation systems planning under dual uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4642-4654.
- Comodi, Gabriele & Cioccolanti, Luca & Polonara, Fabio & Brandoni, Caterina, 2012. "Local authorities in the context of energy and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 737-748.
- Wretling, Vincent & Gunnarsson-Östling, Ulrika & Hörnberg, Christina & Balfors, Berit, 2018. "Strategic municipal energy planning in Sweden – Examining current energy planning practice and its influence on comprehensive planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 688-700.
- Bush, Ruth E. & Bale, Catherine S.E. & Taylor, Peter G., 2016. "Realising local government visions for developing district heating: Experiences from a learning country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 84-96.
- Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland, 2013. "Integrated energy planning in cities and territories: A review of methods and tools," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 289-297.
- Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2011. "Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1338-1351, March.
- Dong, Cong & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Cheng, Guanhui & Tan, Qian, 2016. "Bayesian interval robust optimization for sustainable energy system planning in Qiqihar City, China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 357-376.
- Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H., 2009. "A dynamic inexact energy systems planning model for supporting greenhouse-gas emission management and sustainable renewable energy development under uncertainty--A case study for the City of Waterloo,," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1836-1853, October.
- Song, Han & Dotzauer, Erik & Thorin, Eva & Guziana, Bozena & Huopana, Tuomas & Yan, Jinyue, 2012. "A dynamic model to optimize a regional energy system with waste and crops as energy resources for greenhouse gases mitigation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 522-532.
- Sveinbjörnsson, Dadi & Ben Amer-Allam, Sara & Hansen, Anders Bavnhøj & Algren, Loui & Pedersen, Allan Schrøder, 2017. "Energy supply modelling of a low-CO2 emitting energy system: Case study of a Danish municipality," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 922-941.
- Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland, 2015. "Modelling and uncertainties in integrated energy planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 62-69.
- Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M., 2012. "Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 303-315.
- Hiremath, R.B. & Shikha, S. & Ravindranath, N.H., 2007. "Decentralized energy planning; modeling and application--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 729-752, June.
- Poggi, Francesca & Firmino, Ana & Amado, Miguel, 2018. "Planning renewable energy in rural areas: Impacts on occupation and land use," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 630-640.
- Jani Laine & Juudit Ottelin & Jukka Heinonen & Seppo Junnila, 2017. "Consequential Implications of Municipal Energy System on City Carbon Footprints," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Yang, Z.F. & Tan, Q., 2009. "Identification of optimal strategies for energy management systems planning under multiple uncertainties," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 480-495, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy-planning National energy Municipal energy Environmental impact Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:76:y:2003:i:1-3:p:179-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.