Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Kass, Ilmars & Dukalskis, Edgars & Blumberga, Dagnija, 1999. "District heating and market economy in Latvia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 549-559.
- Jurado, Francisco & Cano, Antonio & Carpio, José, 2003. "Modelling of combined cycle power plants using biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 743-753.
- Jurado, Francisco & Saenz, José R., 2002. "Possibilities for biomass-based power plant and wind system integration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 955-966.
- Alberg Østergaard, Poul, 2003. "Transmission-grid requirements with scattered and fluctuating renewable electricity-sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 247-255, September.
- Lund, Henrik & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2000. "Electric grid and heat planning scenarios with centralised and distributed sources of conventional, CHP and wind generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 299-312.
- Hvelplund, Frede & Lund, Henrik, 1998. "Rebuilding without restructuring the energy system in east Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 535-546, June.
- Mæng, H. & Lund, H. & Hvelplund, F., 1999. "Biogas plants in Denmark: technological and economic developments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 195-206, September.
- Iqbal, M.T., 2003. "Modeling and control of a wind fuel cell hybrid energy system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 223-237.
- Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Ingermann, Karl & Kask, Ulo, 2000. "Estonian energy system Proposals for the implementation of a cogeneration strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 729-736, August.
- Lund, H & Münster, E, 2003. "Modelling of energy systems with a high percentage of CHP and wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 2179-2193.
- Burer, M. & Tanaka, K. & Favrat, D. & Yamada, K., 2003. "Multi-criteria optimization of a district cogeneration plant integrating a solid oxide fuel cell–gas turbine combined cycle, heat pumps and chillers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 497-518.
- Finn Arler, 2001. "Global Partnership, Climate Change and Complex Equality," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 10(3), pages 301-329, August.
- Ashok, S. & Banerjee, R., 2003. "Optimal cool storage capacity for load management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 115-126.
- Almeida, Mauro Araujo & Schaeffer, Roberto & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre, 2001. "The potential for electricity conservation and peak load reduction in the residential sector of Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 413-429.
- Ro, K & Rahman, S, 2003. "Control of grid-connected fuel cell plants for enhancement of power system stability," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 397-407.
- Jagadeesh, A., 2000. "Wind energy development in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, India Institutional dynamics and barriers -- A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 157-168, March.
- Lund, Henrik, 1999. "Implementation of energy-conservation policies: the case of electric heating conversion in Denmark," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 117-127, September.
- Rasmussen, L. H., 2003. "A sustainable energy-system in Latvia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 1-8, September.
- Kolhe, M. & Agbossou, K. & Hamelin, J. & Bose, T.K., 2003. "Analytical model for predicting the performance of photovoltaic array coupled with a wind turbine in a stand-alone renewable energy system based on hydrogen," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 727-742.
- Duic, Neven & da Graça Carvalho, Maria, 2004. "Increasing renewable energy sources in island energy supply: case study Porto Santo," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 383-399, August.
- Badescu, Viorel, 2003. "Dynamic model of a complex system including PV cells, electric battery, electrical motor and water pump," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1165-1181.
- Celik, A.N., 2003. "A simplified model for estimating the monthly performance of autonomous wind energy systems with battery storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 561-572.
- El-Shatter, Th.F. & Eskandar, M.N. & El-Hagry, M.T., 2002. "Hybrid PV/fuel cell system design and simulation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 479-485.
- Lund, H. & Münster, E., 2003. "Management of surplus electricity-production from a fluctuating renewable-energy source," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-3), pages 65-74, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:30:y:2005:i:13:p:2402-2412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.