Management of fluctuations in wind power and CHP comparing two possible Danish strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skytte, Klaus, 1999. "The regulating power market on the Nordic power exchange Nord Pool: an econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 295-308, August.
- Lund, Henrik & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2000. "Electric grid and heat planning scenarios with centralised and distributed sources of conventional, CHP and wind generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 299-312.
- Hvelplund, Frede & Lund, Henrik, 1998. "Rebuilding without restructuring the energy system in east Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 535-546, June.
- Mæng, H. & Lund, H. & Hvelplund, F., 1999. "Biogas plants in Denmark: technological and economic developments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 195-206, September.
- Skytte, Klaus, 1999. "Market imperfections on the power markets in northern Europe: a survey paper," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-32, January.
- Almeida, Mauro Araujo & Schaeffer, Roberto & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre, 2001. "The potential for electricity conservation and peak load reduction in the residential sector of Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 413-429.
- Lund, Henrik, 1999. "Implementation of energy-conservation policies: the case of electric heating conversion in Denmark," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 117-127, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lund, H & Münster, E, 2003. "Modelling of energy systems with a high percentage of CHP and wind power," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 2179-2193.
- Lund, Henrik, 2005. "Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2402-2412.
- Lund, H., 2006. "Large-scale integration of optimal combinations of PV, wind and wave power into the electricity supply," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 503-515.
- Lund, Henrik & Clark II, Woodrow W., 2008. "Sustainable energy and transportation systems introduction and overview," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 59-62, June.
- Collins, Ross D. & Crowther, Kenneth G., 2011. "Systems-based modeling of generation variability under alternate geographic configurations of photovoltaic (PV) installations in Virginia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6262-6270, October.
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2012. "Comparison of future energy scenarios for Denmark: IDA 2050, CEESA (Coherent Energy and Environmental System Analysis), and Climate Commission 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 275-282.
- Lund, Henrik & Munster, Ebbe, 2006. "Integrated energy systems and local energy markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1152-1160, July.
- Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2009. "Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems—The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 524-531.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Lund, H. & Siupsinskas, G. & Martinaitis, V., 2005. "Implementation strategy for small CHP-plants in a competitive market: the case of Lithuania," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 214-227, November.
- Hira, Anil & Amaya, Libardo, 2003. "Does energy integrate?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 185-199, January.
- Lund, Henrik, 2010. "The implementation of renewable energy systems. Lessons learned from the Danish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4003-4009.
- Franki, Vladimir & Višković, Alfredo, 2015. "Energy security, policy and technology in South East Europe: Presenting and applying an energy security index to Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 494-507.
- Lund, Henrik & Münster, Ebbe, 2006. "Integrated transportation and energy sector CO2 emission control strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 426-433, September.
- Lund, Henrik, 2006. "The Kyoto mechanisms and technological innovation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2325-2332.
- Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3305-3321, November.
- Di Corato, Luca & Moretto, Michele, 2011.
"Investing in biogas: Timing, technological choice and the value of flexibility from input mix,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1186-1193.
- Di Corato, Luca & Moretto, Michele, 2009. "Investing in Biogas: Timing, Technological Choice and the Value of Flexibility from Inputs Mix," Sustainable Development Papers 55283, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto, 2011. "Investing in biogas: timing, technological choice and the value of flexibility from inputs mix," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0134, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michele Moretto & Luca Di Corato, 2009. "Investing in Biogas: Timing, Technological Choice and the Value of Flexibility from Inputs Mix," Working Papers 2009.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto, 2009. "Investing in Biogas: Timing, Technological Choice and the Value of Flexibility from Inputs Mix," CESifo Working Paper Series 2729, CESifo.
- Korberg, Andrei David & Skov, Iva Ridjan & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2020. "The role of biogas and biogas-derived fuels in a 100% renewable energy system in Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Murphy, J. D. & McKeogh, E. & Kiely, G., 2004. "Technical/economic/environmental analysis of biogas utilisation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 407-427, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:27:y:2002:i:5:p:471-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.