Does energy integrate?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skytte, Klaus, 1999. "Market imperfections on the power markets in northern Europe: a survey paper," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-32, January.
- Skytte, Klaus, 1999. "The regulating power market on the Nordic power exchange Nord Pool: an econometric analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 295-308, August.
- Hauch, Jens, 2001. "The Danish electricity reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 509-521, June.
- Tennbakk, Berit, 2000. "Power trade and competition in Northern Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 857-866, October.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2001. "Opportunities and perils of the newly liberalized European electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 419-427, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:2:p:185-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.