Power trade and competition in Northern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-953, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- David M. Newbery, 1995. "Power Markets and Market Power," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 39-66.
- Argyris, Nicholas, 1993. "Regulatory Reform in the Electricity Sector: An Analysis of the Commission's Internal Market Proposals," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 31-44, Spring.
- Chris Doyle & Maria Maher, 1992. "Common Carriage and the Pricing of Electricity Transmission," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 63-94.
- Eirik Amundsen & Sigve Tjotta, 1997. "Trade and price variation in an integrated European power market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 745-757. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)