Trade and price variation in an integrated European power market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjad, Rashid, 1984. "The management of Pakistan's economy 1947-82," MPRA Paper 35850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1987. "Human resource development: the Asian experience in employment and manpower planning - an overview," MPRA Paper 38135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tennbakk, Berit, 2000. "Power trade and competition in Northern Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 857-866, October.
- repec:sek:jijoes:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:45-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Golombek, Rolf & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C., 2013.
"Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalizations of the Western European energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 99-111.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre, 2008. "Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalization of the Western-European energy markets," Memorandum 01/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn Roar Aune & Torstein Bye & Tor Arnt Johnsen, 2000. "Gas power generation in Norway: Good or bad for the climate? Revised version," Discussion Papers 286, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Nesse, Arvid & Tjotta, Sigve, 1999.
"Deregulation of the Nordic power market and environmental policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 417-434, October.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Nesse, A. & Tjotta, S., 1999. "Deregulation of the Nordic Power Market and Environmental Policy," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 194, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Finn Roar Aune & Rolf Golombek & Sverre Kittelsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2004.
"Liberalizing the energy markets of Western Europe - a computable equilibrium model approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2137-2149.
- Aune,F.R. & Golombek,R. & Kittelsen,S.A.C. & ..., 2001. "Liberalising the energy markets of Western Europe : a computable equilibrium model approach," Memorandum 14/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- GOLOMBEK Rolf & KITTELSEN Sverre, "undated". "Long-run Effects of Liberalising the Energy Markets in Western Europe," EcoMod2003 330700063, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:6:p:745-757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .