Deregulation of the Nordic power market and environmental policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Amundsen, E.S. & Nesse, A. & Tjotta, S., 1999. "Deregulation of the Nordic Power Market and Environmental Policy," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 194, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergman, Lars & Andersson, Bo, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An ex ante Analysis of the deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 47, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schroder & Bjorndalen, Jorgen & Rasmussen, Heine, 1994. "Export of Norwegian hydropower under a common European regime of environmental taxes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280, October.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Sigve Tjotta, 1993. "Deregulation and Common Carriage in the Nordic Power System," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 57-74.
- Bo Andersson & Lars Bergman, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An Ex Ante Analysis of the Deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 97-110.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Lønning, Dag & Rasmussen, Heine, 1995. "An Analysis of International CO2 agreements," MPRA Paper 10753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eirik Amundsen & Sigve Tjotta, 1997. "Trade and price variation in an integrated European power market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 745-757.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, Eirik S. Amundsen and Lars Bergman, 2005.
"The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 71-98.
- M. von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2004. "The Nordic Market: Signs Of Stress?," Working Papers in Economics 15/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- von der Fehr, N-H.M. & Amundsen , E.S. & Bergman, L., 2005. "The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Orvika Rosnes, 2014. "Subsidies for renewable energy in inflexible power markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 318-343, December.
- Forsström, Juha & Honkatukia, Juha & Sulamaa, Pekka, 2003. "Global Change and Energy Markets - Analysis the Effects of Nordic Electricity Market Integration on Environmental Policy Using GTAP-E Model," Discussion Papers 882, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ochoa, Camila & Dyner, Isaac & Franco, Carlos J., 2013. "Simulating power integration in Latin America to assess challenges, opportunities, and threats," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 267-273.
- Kemppi, Heikki & Perrels, Adriaan, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:21:y:1999:i:5:p:417-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.