An Analysis of International CO2 agreements
We examine the effects on GNP for groups of countries after introducing different schemes of tradable CO2 emission rights. The analysis is based on a numerical general equilibrium model of the world economy. The development of prices and trade of energy carriers and emission rights are investigated.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-48, July.
- Hoel, M., 1989.
"Global Environmental Problems: The Effects Of Unilateral Actions Taken By One Country,"
11/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991. "Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Michael Hoel, 1991.
"Efficient International Agreements for Reducing Emissions of CO2,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 93-108.
- Hoel, M., 1990. "Efficient International Agreements For Reducing Emissions Of Co2," Memorandum 06/1990, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G., 1993.
"Global Environmental Risks,"
1993_03, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Lashof, 1991. "EPA's Scenarios for Future Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Global Warming," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 125-146.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G. & Starret, D., 1994. "International Emission Permits: Equity and Efficiency," Papers 94-03, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-37, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.