Market Power in Mixed Hydro-Thermal Electric
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nesbakken, Runa, 1999. "Price sensitivity of residential energy consumption in Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-515, December.
- Frank Wolak, 2000. "An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Hedge Contracts on Bidding Behavior in a Competitive Electricity Market," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 1-39.
- Bergman, Lars & Andersson, Bo, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An ex ante Analysis of the deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 47, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Kahn, Edward & Stoft, Steven, 1995. "Market power in California electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 219-236.
- Donatos, George S. & Mergos, George J., 1991. "Residential demand for electricity: The case of Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Bo Andersson & Lars Bergman, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An Ex Ante Analysis of the Deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 97-110.
- von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik Morch & Harbord, David, 1993.
"Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 531-546, May.
- Von der Fehr, N.H.M. & Harbord, D., 1992. "Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry," Memorandum 09/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2011.
"Long-term contracting in hydro-thermal electricity generation: Welfare and environmental impact,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 20-32, January.
- de Villemeur, Étienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2010. "Long-term contracting in hydro-thermal electricity generation: welfare and environmental impact," IDEI Working Papers 628, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- de Villemeur, Étienne & Vinella, Annalisa, 2010. "Long-term contracting in hydro-thermal electricity generation: welfare and environmental impact," TSE Working Papers 10-182, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:566-577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lykidi, Maria & Gourdel, Pascal, 2015. "How to manage flexible nuclear power plants in a deregulated electricity market from the point of view of social welfare?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 167-180.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2005. "Market Power in Price-Regulated Power Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 208, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- repec:eee:energy:v:132:y:2017:i:c:p:171-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Caravia & Eduardo Saavedra, 2005. "Subastando la Energía para Clientes Regulados: Un Análisis de Equilibrio," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv169, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.