Market Power in Price-Regulated Power Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-953, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergman, Lars & Andersson, Bo, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An ex ante Analysis of the deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 47, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Kahn, Edward & Stoft, Steven, 1995. "Market power in California electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 219-236.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Bo Andersson & Lars Bergman, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An Ex Ante Analysis of the Deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 97-110.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
- Soledad Arellano, 2004. "Market Power in Mixed Hydro-Thermal Electric," Documentos de Trabajo 187, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- M. Soledad Arellano, 2004. "Market Power in Mixed Hydro-Thermal Electric Systems," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 211, Econometric Society.
- von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik Morch & Harbord, David, 1993.
"Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 531-546, May.
- Von der Fehr, N.H.M. & Harbord, D., 1992. "Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry," Memorandum 09/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1976. "Contributions to the Theory of Marginal Cost Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 197-206, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez Micola, 2009.
"Composition of Electricity Generation Portfolios, Pivotal Dynamics, and Market Prices,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(11), pages 1813-1831, November.
- Augusto Rupérez-Micola & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2007. "Composition of electricity generation portfolios, pivotal dynamics and market prices," Economics Working Papers 1083, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo, 2008.
"The competitive role of the transmission system in price-regulated power industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1568-1576, July.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2005. "The Competitive Role of the Transmisión System in Price-regulated Power Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 214, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-12-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2005-12-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2005-12-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.