Contributions to the Theory of Marginal Cost Pricing
Introduction to the Symposium on Peak Load Pricing
Volume (Year): 7 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (Spring)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.rje.org|
|Order Information:||Web: https://editorialexpress.com/cgi-bin/rje_online.cgi|
- N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2003. "A contribution to peak load pricing theory and application," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 346, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2003.
"Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-314, July.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2001. "Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities," Documentos de Trabajo 108, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Joskow, Paul L., 2008. "Capacity payments in imperfect electricity markets: Need and design," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 159-170, September.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2005. "Market Power in Price-Regulated Power Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 208, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Crampes, Claude & Moreaux, Michel, 2009. "Pumped Storage and Energy Saving," TSE Working Papers 09-073, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Claude Crampes & Michel Moreaux, 2009. "Pumped storage and energy saving," LERNA Working Papers 09.17.293, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Kolm as a Contributor to Public Utility Pricing, Second Best Culture and the Theory of Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 490, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Meade, Richard, 2005. "Electricity Investment and Security of Supply in Liberalized Electricity Systems," Working Paper Series 3859, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Olsina, Fernando & Pringles, Rolando & Larisson, Carlos & Garcés, Francisco, 2014. "Reliability payments to generation capacity in electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 211-224.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & De Vries, Laurens, 2004. "Insufficient incentives for investment in electricity generations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 253-267, December.
- Neuhoff, K. & de Vries, L., 2004. "'Insufficient Incentives for Investment in Electricity Generation’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Raineri, Ricardo & Contreras, Gonzalo, 2010. "Efficient capacity investment and joint production agreements in an oligopolistic electricity market: The HidroAysén joint venture project," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6551-6559, November.
- C.K. Woo & Brian Horii & Ira Horowitz, 2002. "The Hopkinson tariff alternative to TOU rates in the Israel Electric Corporation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 9-19.
- John G. Riley & Charles R. Scherer, 1976. "Optimal Water Pricing with Cyclical Supply and Demand," UCLA Economics Working Papers 077, UCLA Department of Economics.
- José Pablo Arellano, 2004. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 231-253.
- Simshauser, Paul, 2016. "Distribution network prices and solar PV: Resolving rate instability and wealth transfers through demand tariffs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 108-122.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:7:y:1976:i:spring:p:197-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed