Liberalizing the energy markets of Western Europe - a computable equilibrium model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Aune,F.R. & Golombek,R. & Kittelsen,S.A.C. & ..., 2001. "Liberalising the energy markets of Western Europe : a computable equilibrium model approach," Memorandum 14/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bo Andersson & Lars Bergman, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An Ex Ante Analysis of the Deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 97-110.
- von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M & Sandsbraten, Lise, 1997. " Water on Fire: Gains from Electricity Trade," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(2), pages 281-297, June.
- Rolf Golombek & Jan Braten, 1994. "Incomplete International Climate Agreements: Optimal Carbon Taxes, Market Failures and Welfare Effects," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 141-166.
- Bergman, Lars & Andersson, Bo, 1995. "Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An ex ante Analysis of the deregulated Swedish Electricity Market," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 47, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Eirik Amundsen & Sigve Tjotta, 1997. "Trade and price variation in an integrated European power market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 745-757.
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1995. "Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golombek, Rolf & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C., 2013.
"Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalizations of the Western European energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 99-111.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre, 2008. "Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalization of the Western-European energy markets," Memorandum 01/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lars Lindholt, 2005. "Beyond Kyoto: backstop technologies and endogenous prices on CO2 permits and fossil fuels," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 2019-2036.
- Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang, 2008.
"A complementarity model for the European natural gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2385-2414, July.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Finn Roar Aune, 2004. "The Future European Natural Gas Market - are lower gas prices attainable?," Discussion Papers 379, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Finn Aune & Rolf Golombek & Sverre Kittelsen, 2004.
"Does Increased Extraction of Natural Gas Reduce Carbon Emissions?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(4), pages 379-400, December.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre A. C., 2003. "Does Increased Extraction of Natural Gas Reduce Carbon Emissions?," Memorandum 34/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Haftendorn & Franziska Holz, 2008. "Analysis of the World Market for Steam Coal Using a Complementarity Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 818, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012.
"Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 529-535.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GOLOMBEK Rolf & KITTELSEN Sverre, "undated". "Long-run Effects of Liberalising the Energy Markets in Western Europe," EcoMod2003 330700063, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:19:p:2137-2149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.