Travel mode substitution in Sao Paulo : estimates and implications for air pollution control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan N., 1997.
"Is demand for polluting goods manageable? An econometric study of car ownership and use in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 423-445, August.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan N. & DEC, 1994. "Is demand for polluting goods manageable? an econometric study of car ownership and use in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1309, The World Bank.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1979. "The Structure of World Energy Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661772, January.
- Krupnick, Alan J., 1992. "Measuring the effects of urban transportation policies on the environment : a survey of models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1030, The World Bank.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1990. "The Dynamics of Household Travel Time Expenditures and Car Ownership Decisions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2t18b4q9, University of California Transportation Center.
- Tae H. Oum & Waters, W.G. & Jong Say Yong, 1990. "A survey of recent estimates of price elasticities of demand for transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 359, The World Bank.
- Gilbert, Carol C. S., 1992. "A duration model of automobile ownership," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 97-114, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2003.
"Policy implications and analysis of the determinants of travel mode choice: an application of choice experiments to metropolitan Costa Rica,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 603-619, October.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Policy Implications and Analysis of the Determinants of Travel Mode Choice: An Application of Choice Experiments to Metropolitan Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 56, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 2004. "Using rapid city surveys to inform municipal social policy : an application in Cali, Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3369, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRoads&Highways; Consumption; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Roads&Highways; Economic Theory&Research; Urban Transport; Environmental Economics&Policies; Transport and Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .