Using rapid city surveys to inform municipal social policy : an application in Cali, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swait, Joffre & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 1995. "Travel mode substitution in Sao Paulo : estimates and implications for air pollution control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1437, The World Bank.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and Household Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1415-1434, November.
- Alam, Manzoor & Sathaye, Jayant & Barnes, Doug, 1998. "Urban household energy use in India: efficiency and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 885-891, September.
- Tatiana Protassenko, 1997. "Dynamics of the Standard of Living in St Petersburg during Five Years of Economic Reform," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 445-453, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisa Natali & Marta Moratti, 2012. "Measuring Household Welfare: Short versus long consumption modules," Papers inwopa671, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Public Health Promotion; Health Systems Development&Reform; Poverty Assessment; Health Economics&Finance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Governance Indicators;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2004-09-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.