Contextuality and data collection methods: A framework and application to health service utilisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hentschel, Jesko & Waters, William F., 2002. "Rural Poverty in Ecuador: Assessing Local Realities for the Development of Anti-poverty Programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Shaffer, Paul, 2013. "Ten Years of “Q-Squared”: Implications for Understanding and Explaining Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 269-285.
- Michael Bamberger, 2000. "Integrating Quantitative and Qualitative Research in Development Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15253, August.
- Mendoza Alcantara, Alejandra & Woolcock, Michael, 2014. "Integrating qualitative methods into investment climate impact evaluations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7145, The World Bank.
- Claire Gondard-Delcroix, 2003. "Les analyses qualitatives de la pauvreté : continuité ou rupture ?," Documents de travail 81, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:35:y:1999:i:4:p:64-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .