Rural Poverty in Ecuador: Assessing Local Realities for the Development of Anti-poverty Programs
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hentschel, Jesko & Waters, William F. & Vandever Webb, Anna Kathryn, 1996. "Rural poverty in Ecuador : a qualitative assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1576, The World Bank.
- Jesko Hentschel, 1999. "Contextuality and data collection methods: A framework and application to health service utilisation," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 64-94.
- Mckinley, Terry & Alarcon, Diana, 1995. "The prevalence of rural poverty in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1575-1585, September.
- Lanjouw, Peter, 1999. "Rural Nonagricultural Employment and Poverty in Ecuador," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 91-122, October.
- Grosh, Margaret E, 1997. "The Policymaking Uses of Multitopic Household Survey Data: A Primer," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 137-160, August.
- Bebbington, Anthony, 1999. "Capitals and Capabilities: A Framework for Analyzing Peasant Viability, Rural Livelihoods and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2021-2044, December.