The structure and determinants of inequality and poverty reduction in Ghana, 1988-92
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and Household Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1415-1434, November.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1997. "Employment, labor markets, and poverty in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1845, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazianga, Harounan, 2012.
"Income Risk and Household Schooling Decisions in Burkina Faso,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1647-1662.
- Harounan Kazianga, 2009. "Income Risk and Household Schoo ling Decisions in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 0903, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Novignon, Jacob, 2010. "Estimating household vulnerability to poverty from cross section data: an empirical evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 39900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fofack, Hippolyte & Monga, Celestin, 2004. "Dynamics of income inequality and welfare in Latvia in the late 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3336, The World Bank.
- Bennell, Paul, 2002. "Hitting the Target: Doubling Primary School Enrollments in Sub-Saharan Africa by 2015," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1179-1194, July.
- Pervez Zammurad Janjua & Usman Ahmad Kamal, 2011. "The Role of Education and Income in Poverty Alleviation: A Cross-Country Analysis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 143-172, Jan-Jun.
- Newman, Constance & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2000. "Gender, poverty, and nonfarm employment in Ghana and Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2367, The World Bank.
- Henri-François HENNER, 2002. "Compétitivité, réformes budgétaires et réduction de la pauvreté au Bénin. Croissance et pauvreté," Working Papers 200208, CERDI.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Impact Evaluation; Public Health Promotion; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Services&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Assessment; Achieving Shared Growth; Inequality; Rural Poverty Reduction; Services&Transfers to Poor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .