The structure and determinants of inequality and poverty reduction in Ghana, 1988-92
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and Household Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1415-1434, November.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1997. "Employment, labor markets, and poverty in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1845, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fofack, Hippolyte & Monga, Celestin, 2004. "Dynamics of income inequality and welfare in Latvia in the late 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3336, The World Bank.
- Bennell, Paul, 2002. "Hitting the Target: Doubling Primary School Enrollments in Sub-Saharan Africa by 2015," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1179-1194, July.
- Kazianga, Harounan, 2012.
"Income Risk and Household Schooling Decisions in Burkina Faso,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1647-1662.
- Harounan Kazianga, 2009. "Income Risk and Household Schoo ling Decisions in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 0903, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Novignon, Jacob, 2010. "Estimating household vulnerability to poverty from cross section data: an empirical evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 39900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pervez Zammurad Janjua & Usman Ahmad Kamal, 2011. "The Role of Education and Income in Poverty Alleviation: A Cross-Country Analysis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 143-172, Jan-Jun.
- Newman, Constance & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2000. "Gender, poverty, and nonfarm employment in Ghana and Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2367, The World Bank.
- Henri-François HENNER, 2002. "Compétitivité, réformes budgétaires et réduction de la pauvreté au Bénin. Croissance et pauvreté," Working Papers 200208, CERDI.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Impact Evaluation; Public Health Promotion; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Services&Transfers to Poor; Poverty Assessment; Achieving Shared Growth; Inequality; Rural Poverty Reduction; Services&Transfers to Poor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.