|368 Sumach Street Torornto, Ontario M4X 1V4 Canada|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Varouj Aivazian & Dipak Mazumdar & Eric Santor, 2003. "Financial Constraints and Investment: Assessing the Impact of a World Bank Loan Program on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Sri Lanka," Staff Working Papers 03-37, Bank of Canada.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Mazumdar, Dipak & Xiao Ye, 1998. "The structure and determinants of inequality and poverty reduction in Ghana, 1988-92," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1998, The World Bank.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1997. "Employment, labor markets, and poverty in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1845, The World Bank.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Malaysian labor markets under structural adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 573, The World Bank.
- Horton, Susan & Kanbur, Ravi & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Labor markets in an era of adjustment : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 694, The World Bank.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1990. "Korea's labor markets under structural adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 554, The World Bank.
- D. Mazumdar, 2005. "The employment elasticity in manufacturing: a rejoinder," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 665-667, July.
- Dipak Mazumdar, 2003. "Trends in employment and the employment elasticity in manufacturing, 1971--92: an international comparison," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 563-582, July.
- Dipak Mazumdar & Dirk Ernst Seventer, 2002. "A Decomposition Of Growth Of The Real Wage Rate For South Africa: 1970-2000," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(6), pages 1076-1102, September.
- Hal Hill & Lloyd Kenward & Dipak Mazumdar & William James & Graeme Wells & Robert Rice & Elaine McKay & Peter Dawson, 1999. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 143-160.
- D. Mazumdar, 1993. "Book Review: Uneven Development in the Third World: A Study of China and India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 251-252, July.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1993. "Labor Markets and Adjustment in Open Asian Economies: The Republic of Korea and Malaysia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(3), pages 349-380, September.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1991. "Import-substituting industrialization and protection of the small-scale: The Indian experience in the textile industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1197-1213, September.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1988. "Power, labor and livelihood: Processes of change in rural Java : Gillian Hart (University of California Press, Berkeley/Los Angeles, CA, 1986)," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 126-129, July.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1983. "Segmented Labor Markets in LDCs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 254-259, May.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1977. "La théorie du sous-emploi urbain dans les pays en voie de développement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(2), pages 214-238, avril.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1976. "The urban informal sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(8), pages 655-679, August.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1976. "The Rural-Urban Wage Gap, Migration, and the Shadow Wage," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 406-425, November.
- Mazumdar, Dipak, 1975. "The Theory of Share-Cropping with Labour Market Dualism," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(167), pages 261-271, August.
- D. Mazumdar, 1973. "Labour Supply in Early Industrialization: the Case of the Bombay Textile Industry," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 26(3), pages 477-496, August.
- Desai, Meghnad & Mazumdar, Dipak, 1970. "A Test of the Hypothesis of Disguised Unemployment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 37(145), pages 39-53, February.
- Dipak Mazumdar, 1959. "The Marginal Productivity Theory of Wages and Disguised Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 190-197.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dipak Mazumdar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.