Trends in employment and the employment elasticity in manufacturing, 1971--92: an international comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emiliano COLANTONIO & Gianluigi NICO, 2014. "CAN OKUN’s LAW EXPLAIN DECENT WORK DEFICIT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE IN EUROPE? A FOCUS ON THE ROMANIAN ECONOMY," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 38(1(47)), pages 5-35, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:458325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liwen, Chen & Zeng, Xiangquan & Yumei, Yang, 2011. "Rural Labor Absorption Efficiency in Urban Areas under Different Urbanization Patterns and Industrial Structures: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 6189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- PERUGINI, Cristiano, 2009.
"Employment Intensity Of Growth In Italy. A Note Using Regional Data,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Employment Intensity of Growth in Italy A Note Using Regional Data," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 55/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:461762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majid, Nomaan., 2011. "On the income dimension of employment in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 994617623402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:27:y:2003:i:4:p:563-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.