The Rural-Urban Wage Gap, Migration, and the Shadow Wage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy Aireth DAZA BAEZ & Luis Fernando GAMBOA, 2013.
"An approximation to the Informal-formal wage gap in Colombia 2008-2012,"
ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA
011196, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Nancy Daza & Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2013. "An approximation to the Informal-formal wage gap in Colombia 2008-2012," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010990, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu, 2002. "Does firm size really affect earnings?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Frijters, Paul & Kong, Tao Sherry & Meng, Xin, 2011. "Migrant Entrepreneurs and Credit Constraints under Labour Market Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 5967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bun Song Lee & Joseph Phillips, 1997. "The Earnings Experience of Rural-Urban Migrants in Korea," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 85-101.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011.
"Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey: Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p409, European Regional Science Association.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey : Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach," Working Papers 1115, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erik Jonasson, 2011.
"Informal Employment and the Role of Regional Governance,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 429-441, August.
- Jonasson, Erik, 2009. "Informal Employment and the Role of Regional Governance," Working Papers 2009:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 27 Sep 2010.
- Katy Cornwell & Brett Inder, 2004. "Migration and Unemployment in South Africa: When Motivation Surpasses the Theory," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Asep Suryahadi & Raden Purnagunawan & Athia Yumna & Asri Yusrina, 2009. "The Socioeconomic and Health Status of RuralÃ¢â‚¬â€œUrban Migrants in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 23042, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sonia R Bhalotra, 1998.
"Investigating Rationality in Wage-Setting,"
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers
10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 1998. "Investigating rationality in wage-setting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sonia R. Bhalotra, 2000. "Investigating Rationality in Wage-Setting," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1759, Econometric Society.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2001. "Firm size and human capital as determinants of productivity and earnings," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2002. "Does firm size really affect earnings?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- S.M. Turab Hussain, 2005. "Migration, Policy and Welfare in the Context of Developing Economies : A Simple Extended Family Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22256, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Xin Meng & Chris Manning & Li Shi & Tadjuddin Nur Effendi (ed.), 2010. "The Great Migration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13619, June.
- Suguta Marjit & Saibal Kar, 2007. "The Urban Informal Sector and Poverty: Effects of Trade Reform and Capital Mobility in India," Working Papers MPIA 2007-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Alex Bowen, 2012. "�Green� growth, �green� jobs and labour markets," GRI Working Papers 76, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Francis Teal, 1995. "Real wages and the demand for labour in Ghana`s manufacturing sector," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1995-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bowen, Alex, 2012. "'Green'growth,'green'jobs and labor markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5990, The World Bank.
- Strobl, Eric & Thornton, Robert, 2002. "Do Large Employers Pay More in Developing Countries? The Case of Five African Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Londero, Elio, 1987. "Benefits and Beneficiaries: An Introduction to Estimating Distributional Effects in Cost-Benefit Analysis (Second Edition)," MPRA Paper 60345, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
- Amaral, Pedro S. & Quintin, Erwan, 2006. "A competitive model of the informal sector," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1541-1553, October.
- Nancy Daza & Luis Fernando Gamboa, 2013. "Informal-formal wage gaps in Colombia," Working Papers 301, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:28:y:1976:i:3:p:406-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.