Report NEP-CFN-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sean D. Campbell & Francis X. Diebold, 2003. "Weather Forecasting for Weather Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 10141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elyès Jouini & Hedi Kallal & Clotilde Napp, 2003. "Arbitrage with fixed costs and interest rate models," Finance 0312002, EconWPA.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Radhakrishnan Gopalan & Anjan V. Thakor, 2003. "Go Public or Stay Private: A Theory of Entrepreneurial Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-096/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Varouj Aivazian & Dipak Mazumdar & Eric Santor, 2003. "Financial Constraints and Investment: Assessing the Impact of a World Bank Loan Program on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Sri Lanka," Staff Working Papers 03-37, Bank of Canada.
- Robert E. Hall, 2003. "Corporate Earnings Track the Competitive Benchmark," NBER Working Papers 10150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasmus Fatum & Barry Scholnick, 2003. "Do Exchange Rates Respond to Day-to-Day Changes in Monetary Policy Expectations? Evidence from the Federal Funds Futures Market," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-18, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Aug 2003.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2003. "Consensus consumer and intertemporal asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs," Finance 0312001, EconWPA.
- José Pablo Dapena & Juan Lucas Dapena, 2003. "Sistemas de información en Pymes y acceso al crédito en contextos de asimetría de información," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 252, Universidad del CEMA.
- Randolph B. Cohen & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2003. "The Price is (Almost) Right," NBER Working Papers 10131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John S. Earle & Csaba Kucsera & Almos Telegdy, 2003. "Ownership Concentration and Corporate Performance on the Budapest Stock Exchange: Do Too Many Cooks Spoil the Goulash?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-93, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200395 is not listed on IDEAS anymore