A review of the pricing mechanisms for district heating systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Björkqvist, Olof & Idefeldt, Jim & Larsson, Aron, 2010. "Risk assessment of new pricing strategies in the district heating market: A case study at Sundsvall Energi AB," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2171-2178, May.
- Karlsson, Asa & Gustavsson, Leif, 2003. "External costs and taxes in heat supply systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1541-1560, November.
- Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O., 2010. "Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4909-4920, September.
- Henning, Dag, 1997. "MODEST—An energy-system optimisation model applicable to local utilities and countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1135-1150.
- Korppoo, Anna & Korobova, Nina, 2012. "Modernizing residential heating in Russia: End-use practices, legal developments, and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 213-220.
- Schramm, Gunter, 1991. "Marginal cost pricing revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 245-249, October.
- Rezaie, Behnaz & Rosen, Marc A., 2012. "District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 2-10.
- Andersson, M., 1994. "Shadow prices for heat generation in time-dependent and dynamic energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1205-1211.
- Della Valle, Anna P., 1988. "Short-run versus long-run marginal cost pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 283-286, October.
- Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng, 2013. "An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1224-1232.
- Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan, 2010. "Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3820-3829, July.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 1983. "Cogeneration -- allocation of joint costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-176, June.
- Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik, 2002. "Re-regulating district heating in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 583-596, June.
- Linden, Mikael & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "The deregulation effects of Finnish electricity markets on district heating prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1191-1198, September.
- Sjödin, Jörgen & Henning, Dag, 2004. "Calculating the marginal costs of a district-heating utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Difs, Kristina & Trygg, Louise, 2009. "Pricing district heating by marginal cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 606-616, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Jingjing & Wallin, Fredrik & Li, Hailong, 2017. "District heating cost fluctuation caused by price model shift," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 715-724.
- Sayegh, M.A. & Danielewicz, J. & Nannou, T. & Miniewicz, M. & Jadwiszczak, P. & Piekarska, K. & Jouhara, H., 2017. "Trends of European research and development in district heating technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1183-1192.
- repec:eee:appene:v:221:y:2018:i:c:p:308-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chmielewski, Adrian & Gumiński, Robert & Mączak, Jędrzej & Radkowski, Stanisław & Szulim, Przemysław, 2016. "Aspects of balanced development of RES and distributed micro-cogeneration use in Poland: Case study of a µCHP with Stirling engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 930-952.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:788-798 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lake, Andrew & Rezaie, Behanz & Beyerlein, Steven, 2017. "Review of district heating and cooling systems for a sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 417-425.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:411-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Collado-Fernández, Eduardo, 2016. "Evaluation of the cost of using power plant reject heat in low-temperature district heating and cooling networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 892-907.
- repec:eee:energy:v:153:y:2018:i:c:p:170-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor & Enayatifar, Rasul & Hanan Abdullah, Abdul & Marković, Dušan & Lee, Malrey & Ahmad, Rodina, 2015. "Heat load prediction in district heating systems with adaptive neuro-fuzzy method," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 760-767.
- repec:eee:energy:v:153:y:2018:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:202:y:2017:i:c:p:248-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yu & Rezgui, Yacine & Zhu, Hanxing, 2017. "District heating and cooling optimization and enhancement – Towards integration of renewables, storage and smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 281-294.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating; Pricing mechanism; Cost-plus method; Marginal cost method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:42:y:2015:i:c:p:56-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.