A review of the pricing mechanisms for district heating systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Björkqvist, Olof & Idefeldt, Jim & Larsson, Aron, 2010. "Risk assessment of new pricing strategies in the district heating market: A case study at Sundsvall Energi AB," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2171-2178, May.
- Karlsson, Asa & Gustavsson, Leif, 2003. "External costs and taxes in heat supply systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1541-1560, November.
- Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O., 2010. "Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4909-4920, September.
- Henning, Dag, 1997. "MODEST—An energy-system optimisation model applicable to local utilities and countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1135-1150.
- Korppoo, Anna & Korobova, Nina, 2012. "Modernizing residential heating in Russia: End-use practices, legal developments, and future prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 213-220.
- Schramm, Gunter, 1991. "Marginal cost pricing revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 245-249, October.
- Rezaie, Behnaz & Rosen, Marc A., 2012. "District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 2-10.
- Andersson, M., 1994. "Shadow prices for heat generation in time-dependent and dynamic energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1205-1211.
- Della Valle, Anna P., 1988. "Short-run versus long-run marginal cost pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 283-286, October.
- Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng, 2013. "An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1224-1232.
- Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan, 2010. "Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3820-3829, July.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 1983. "Cogeneration -- allocation of joint costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-176, June.
- Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik, 2002. "Re-regulating district heating in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 583-596, June.
- Linden, Mikael & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "The deregulation effects of Finnish electricity markets on district heating prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1191-1198, September.
- Sjödin, Jörgen & Henning, Dag, 2004. "Calculating the marginal costs of a district-heating utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Difs, Kristina & Trygg, Louise, 2009. "Pricing district heating by marginal cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 606-616, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Jingjing & Wallin, Fredrik & Li, Hailong, 2017. "District heating cost fluctuation caused by price model shift," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 715-724.
- Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor & Enayatifar, Rasul & Hanan Abdullah, Abdul & Marković, Dušan & Lee, Malrey & Ahmad, Rodina, 2015. "Heat load prediction in district heating systems with adaptive neuro-fuzzy method," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 760-767.
- repec:eee:appene:v:202:y:2017:i:c:p:248-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sayegh, M.A. & Danielewicz, J. & Nannou, T. & Miniewicz, M. & Jadwiszczak, P. & Piekarska, K. & Jouhara, H., 2017. "Trends of European research and development in district heating technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1183-1192.
- Chmielewski, Adrian & Gumiński, Robert & Mączak, Jędrzej & Radkowski, Stanisław & Szulim, Przemysław, 2016. "Aspects of balanced development of RES and distributed micro-cogeneration use in Poland: Case study of a µCHP with Stirling engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 930-952.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:788-798 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yu & Rezgui, Yacine & Zhu, Hanxing, 2017. "District heating and cooling optimization and enhancement – Towards integration of renewables, storage and smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 281-294.
- Lake, Andrew & Rezaie, Behanz & Beyerlein, Steven, 2017. "Review of district heating and cooling systems for a sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 417-425.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:411-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Collado-Fernández, Eduardo, 2016. "Evaluation of the cost of using power plant reject heat in low-temperature district heating and cooling networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 892-907.
- repec:eee:appene:v:221:y:2018:i:c:p:308-318 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict heating; Pricing mechanism; Cost-plus method; Marginal cost method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:42:y:2015:i:c:p:56-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .