External costs and taxes in heat supply systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustavsson, Leif & Karlsson, Asa, 2002. "A system perspective on the heating of detached houses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 553-574, June.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Börjesson, Pål & Johansson, Bengt & Svenningsson, Per, 1995. "Reducing CO2 emissions by substituting biomass for fossil fuels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1097-1113.
- Schleisner, Lotte, 2000. "Comparison of methodologies for externality assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1127-1136, December.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Borjesson, Pal, 1998. "CO2 mitigation cost: Bioenergy systems and natural gas systems with decarbonization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 699-713, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carboni, Christian & Montanari, Roberto, 2008. "Solar thermal systems: Advantages in domestic integration," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1364-1373.
- Gerssen-Gondelach, S.J. & Saygin, D. & Wicke, B. & Patel, M.K. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2014. "Competing uses of biomass: Assessment and comparison of the performance of bio-based heat, power, fuels and materials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 964-998.
- Leif Gustavsson & Åsa Karlsson, 2006. "CO 2 Mitigation: On Methods and Parameters for Comparison of Fossil-Fuel and Biofuel Systems," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 935-959, September.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O., 2010. "Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4909-4920, September.
- Li, Hailong & Sun, Qie & Zhang, Qi & Wallin, Fredrik, 2015. "A review of the pricing mechanisms for district heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 56-65.
- L. Gustavsson & R. Madlener & H.-F. Hoen & G. Jungmeier & T. Karjalainen & S. KlÖhn & K. Mahapatra & J. Pohjola & B. Solberg & H. Spelter, 2006. "The Role of Wood Material for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 1097-1127, September.
- Margareta RUSU, 2014. "Enegy Forestry A Source Of Energy For The Romanian Economy," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 4, pages 667-674, July.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:345-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tereshchenko, Tymofii & Nord, Natasa, 2016. "Energy planning of district heating for future building stock based on renewable energies and increasing supply flexibility," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1227-1244.
- Brkić, Dejan & Tanasković, Toma I., 2008. "Systematic approach to natural gas usage for domestic heating in urban areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1738-1753.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:14:p:1541-1560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.