The Role of Wood Material for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borjesson, Pal & Gustavsson, Leif, 2000. "Greenhouse gas balances in building construction: wood versus concrete from life-cycle and forest land-use perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 575-588, July.
- Mckibbin, W.J. & Sachs, J.D., 1989. "The Mckibbin-Sachs Global (Msg) Model," Papers 78, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Karlsson, Asa & Gustavsson, Leif, 2003. "External costs and taxes in heat supply systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1541-1560, November.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Karjalainen, Timo & Marland, Gregg & Savolainen, Ilkka & Schlamadinger, Bernard & Apps, Mike, 2000. "Project-based greenhouse-gas accounting: guiding principles with a focus on baselines and additionality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 935-946, November.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2004.
"Estimates of the costs of Kyoto: Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen blueprint,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 467-479, March.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2003. "Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0305, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J Wilcoxen, 2003. "Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh Versus The McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint," Departmental Working Papers 2003-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Breuss, Fritz & Steininger, Karl, 1998. "Biomass Energy Use to Reduce Climate Change: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 513-535, August.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
- Gielen, D. J. & de Feber, M. A. P. C. & Bos, A. J. M. & Gerlagh, T., 2001. "Biomass for energy or materials?: A Western European systems engineering perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 291-302, March.
- Petersen, Ann Kristin & Solberg, Birger, 2005. "Environmental and economic impacts of substitution between wood products and alternative materials: a review of micro-level analyses from Norway and Sweden," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 249-259, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid, 2007. "New ways for the integrated appraisal of national energy scenarios: The case of renewable energy use in Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6060-6074, December.
- Gustavsson, L. & Holmberg, J. & Dornburg, V. & Sathre, R. & Eggers, T. & Mahapatra, K. & Marland, G., 2007. "Using biomass for climate change mitigation and oil use reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5671-5691, November.
- Stefan Gold, 2011. "Bio-energy supply chains and stakeholders," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 439-462.
- Roos, A. & Woxblom, L. & McCluskey, D.R., 6. "Architects’, and Building Engineers’, and Stakeholders’ Perceptions to Wood in Construction – Results from a Qualitative study," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 42, April.
- Ann Ingerson, 2011. "Carbon storage potential of harvested wood: summary and policy implications," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 307-323, March.
- Sathre, Roger & Gustavsson, Leif, 2009. "Using wood products to mitigate climate change: External costs and structural change," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 251-257.
More about this item
Keywordswood; bioenergy; substitution; greenhouse gas emission; policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:11:y:2006:i:5:p:1097-1127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.