The Role of Wood Material for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borjesson, Pal & Gustavsson, Leif, 2000. "Greenhouse gas balances in building construction: wood versus concrete from life-cycle and forest land-use perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 575-588, July.
- Mckibbin, W.J. & Sachs, J.D., 1989. "The Mckibbin-Sachs Global (Msg) Model," Papers 78, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Karlsson, Asa & Gustavsson, Leif, 2003. "External costs and taxes in heat supply systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1541-1560, November.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Karjalainen, Timo & Marland, Gregg & Savolainen, Ilkka & Schlamadinger, Bernard & Apps, Mike, 2000. "Project-based greenhouse-gas accounting: guiding principles with a focus on baselines and additionality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 935-946, November.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 2004.
"Estimates of the costs of Kyoto: Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen blueprint,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 467-479, March.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2003. "Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0305, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J Wilcoxen, 2003. "Estimates of the Costs of Kyoto-Marrakesh Versus The McKibbin-Wilcoxen Blueprint," Departmental Working Papers 2003-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Breuss, Fritz & Steininger, Karl, 1998. "Biomass Energy Use to Reduce Climate Change: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 513-535, August.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
- Gielen, D. J. & de Feber, M. A. P. C. & Bos, A. J. M. & Gerlagh, T., 2001. "Biomass for energy or materials?: A Western European systems engineering perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 291-302, March.
- Petersen, Ann Kristin & Solberg, Birger, 2005. "Environmental and economic impacts of substitution between wood products and alternative materials: a review of micro-level analyses from Norway and Sweden," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 249-259, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid, 2007. "New ways for the integrated appraisal of national energy scenarios: The case of renewable energy use in Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6060-6074, December.
- Stefan Gold, 2011. "Bio-energy supply chains and stakeholders," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 439-462, April.
- Ann Ingerson, 2011. "Carbon storage potential of harvested wood: summary and policy implications," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 307-323, March.
- Sathre, Roger & Gustavsson, Leif, 2009. "Using wood products to mitigate climate change: External costs and structural change," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 251-257, February.
- Gustavsson, L. & Holmberg, J. & Dornburg, V. & Sathre, R. & Eggers, T. & Mahapatra, K. & Marland, G., 2007. "Using biomass for climate change mitigation and oil use reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5671-5691, November.
- Roos, A. & Woxblom, L. & McCluskey, D.R., 6. "Architects’, and Building Engineers’, and Stakeholders’ Perceptions to Wood in Construction – Results from a Qualitative study," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 42, April.
More about this item
Keywordswood; bioenergy; substitution; greenhouse gas emission; policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:11:y:2006:i:5:p:1097-1127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .