Environmental and economic impacts of substitution between wood products and alternative materials: a review of micro-level analyses from Norway and Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck & Barthès, Julien & Barkaoui, Ahmed, 2013.
"Combining an inter-sectoral carbon tax with sectoral mitigation policies: Impacts on the French forest sector,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 450-461.
- Sylvain Caurla & Philippe Delacote & Franck Lecocq & Julien Barthes & Ahmed Barkaoui, 2013. "Combining an inter-sectoral carbon tax with sectoral mitigation policies: Impacts on the French forest sector," Post-Print hal-01203837, HAL.
- Yvan Dutil & Daniel Rousse & Guillermo Quesada, 2011. "Sustainable Buildings: An Ever Evolving Target," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, February.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vass, Miriam Münnich & Elofsson, Katarina, 2016. "Is forest carbon sequestration at the expense of bioenergy and forest products cost-efficient in EU climate policy to 2050?," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 82-105.
- Lobianco, Antonello & Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Barkaoui, Ahmed, 2016. "Carbon mitigation potential of the French forest sector under threat of combined physical and market impacts due to climate change," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 4-26.
- Murat Kucukvar & Gokhan Egilmez & Omer Tatari, 2016. "Life Cycle Assessment and Optimization-Based Decision Analysis of Construction Waste Recycling for a LEED-Certified University Building," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-13, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:89:d:62374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braun, Martin & Winner, Georg & Schwarzbauer, Peter & Stern, Tobias, 2016. "Apparent Half-Life-Dynamics of Harvested Wood Products (HWPs) in Austria: Development and analysis of weighted time-series for 2002 to 2011," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 28-34.
- Sjølie, Hanne K. & Latta, Greg S. & Solberg, Birger, 2013. "Dual discounting in climate change mitigation in the forest sector," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 416-431.
- Zubizarreta-Gerendiain, Ane & Pukkala, Timo & Peltola, Heli, 2016. "Effects of wood harvesting and utilisation policies on the carbon balance of forestry under changing climate: a Finnish case study," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 168-176.
- L. Gustavsson & R. Madlener & H.-F. Hoen & G. Jungmeier & T. Karjalainen & S. KlÖhn & K. Mahapatra & J. Pohjola & B. Solberg & H. Spelter, 2006. "The Role of Wood Material for Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 1097-1127, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:561-:d:132946 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Giupponi & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Povellato, 2007. "A Review of Recent Studies on Cost Effectiveness of GHG Mitigation Measures in the European Agro-Forestry Sector," Working Papers 2007.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Kitikidou, Kyriaki & Tampakis, Stilianos & Soutsas, Konstantinos, 2012. "The fuelwood consumption in a rural area of Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6489-6496.
- Hynynen Ari, 2016. "Future in Wood? Timber Construction in Boosting Local Development," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 23(1), pages 127-139, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:7:y:2005:i:3:p:249-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.