Vulnerability of timber in ground contact to fungal decay under climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:3:p:476-481 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:3:p:468-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borjesson, Pal & Gustavsson, Leif, 2000. "Greenhouse gas balances in building construction: wood versus concrete from life-cycle and forest land-use perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 575-588, July.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:3:p:482-488 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:climat:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2000-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:132:y:2014:i:c:p:261-273 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:115:y:2012:i:3:p:777-794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .