Sensitivity analysis in calculating the social value of carbon sequestered in British grown Sitka spruce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Pearce, 2003. "The Social Cost of Carbon and its Policy Implications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 362-384.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 1999. "The Marginal Costs of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 61-81.
- Farla, Jacco & Blok, Kornelis & Schipper, Lee, 1997. "Energy efficiency developments in the pulp and paper industry : A cross-country comparison using physical production data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 745-758.
- K. Pingoud & A. Lehtilä, 2002. "Fossil carbon emissions associated with carbon flowsof wood products," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-83, March.
- K. Pingoud & A.-L. Perälä & A. Pussinen, 2001. "Carbon dynamics in wood products," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 91-111, June.
- Borjesson, Pal & Gustavsson, Leif, 2000. "Greenhouse gas balances in building construction: wood versus concrete from life-cycle and forest land-use perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 575-588, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwab, Olaf & Maness, Thomas & Bull, Gary & Welham, Clive & Seely, Brad & Blanco, Juan, 2011. "Modeling the timber supply impact of introducing weevil-resistant spruce in British Columbia with cellular automata," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-68, January.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:213:y:2008:i:1:p:45-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:93:y:2018:i:c:p:36-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brainard, Julii & Bateman, Ian J. & Lovett, Andrew A., 2009. "The social value of carbon sequestered in Great Britain's woodlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1257-1267, February.
- Price, Colin & Willis, Rob, 2011. "The multiple effects of carbon values on optimal rotation," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 298-306, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon sequestration Woodland Sitka spruce Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:201-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.