Sustainable Buildings: An Ever Evolving Target
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ortiz, Oscar & Castells, Francesc & Sonnemann, Guido, 2010. "Operational energy in the life cycle of residential dwellings: The experience of Spain and Colombia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 673-680, February.
- Robinson, P.D. & G Hutchins, M, 1994. "Advanced glazing technology for low energy buildings in the UK," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 298-309.
- Lenzen, M. & Treloar, G., 2002. "Embodied energy in buildings: wood versus concrete--reply to Borjesson and Gustavsson," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-255, February.
- Strachan, Neil & Kannan, Ramachandran, 2008. "Hybrid modelling of long-term carbon reduction scenarios for the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2947-2963, November.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Strachan, Neil, 2009. "Modelling the UK residential energy sector under long-term decarbonisation scenarios: Comparison between energy systems and sectoral modelling approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 416-428, April.
- Mohamad Monkiz Khasreen & Phillip F. G. Banfill & Gillian F. Menzies, 2009. "Life-Cycle Assessment and the Environmental Impact of Buildings: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-28, September.
- Chen, T.Y & Burnett, J & Chau, C.K, 2001. "Analysis of embodied energy use in the residential building of Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 323-340.
- Gagnon, Luc, 2008. "Civilisation and energy payback," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3317-3322, September.
- Ardente, Fulvio & Beccali, Giorgio & Cellura, Maurizio & Lo Brano, Valerio, 2005. "Life cycle assessment of a solar thermal collector: sensitivity analysis, energy and environmental balances," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 109-130.
- Radhi, H., 2009. "Can envelope codes reduce electricity and CO2 emissions in different types of buildings in the hot climate of Bahrain?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 205-215.
- Pehnt, Martin, 2006. "Dynamic life cycle assessment (LCA) of renewable energy technologies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-71.
- Battisti, Riccardo & Corrado, Annalisa, 2005. "Evaluation of technical improvements of photovoltaic systems through life cycle assessment methodology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 952-967.
- Petersen, Ann Kristin & Solberg, Birger, 2005. "Environmental and economic impacts of substitution between wood products and alternative materials: a review of micro-level analyses from Norway and Sweden," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 249-259, March.
- Laleman, Ruben & Albrecht, Johan & Dewulf, Jo, 2011. "Life Cycle Analysis to estimate the environmental impact of residential photovoltaic systems in regions with a low solar irradiation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 267-281, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Burford & Rod Jones & Stephen Reynolds & David Rodley, 2016. "Macro Micro Studio: A Prototype Energy Autonomous Laboratory," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-25, May.
- Vicent Penadés-Plà & Tatiana García-Segura & José V. Martí & Víctor Yepes, 2016. "A Review of Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods Applied to the Sustainable Bridge Design," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Francesco Bianchi & Anna Laura Pisello & Giorgio Baldinelli & Francesco Asdrubali, 2014. "Infrared Thermography Assessment of Thermal Bridges in Building Envelope: Experimental Validation in a Test Room Setup," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-14, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2353-:d:123243 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssustainable building; passivhaus; life cycle assessment;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:443-464:d:11347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .