LCA sensitivity analysis of a multi-megawatt wind turbine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eti, M.C. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D., 2006. "Reducing the cost of preventive maintenance (PM) through adopting a proactive reliability-focused culture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(11), pages 1235-1248, November.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Wachsmann, Ulrike, 2004. "Wind turbines in Brazil and Germany: an example of geographical variability in life-cycle assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 119-130, February.
- Khan, Faisal I. & Hawboldt, Kelly & Iqbal, M.T., 2005. "Life Cycle Analysis of wind–fuel cell integrated system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 157-177.
- Eti, M.C. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D., 2006. "Impact of corporate culture on plant maintenance in the Nigerian electric-power industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 299-310, April.
- Masruroh, Nur Aini & Li, Bo & Klemeš, Jiri, 2006. "Life cycle analysis of a solar thermal system with thermochemical storage process," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 537-548.
- Ardente, Fulvio & Beccali, Giorgio & Cellura, Maurizio & Lo Brano, Valerio, 2005. "Life cycle assessment of a solar thermal collector: sensitivity analysis, energy and environmental balances," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 109-130.
- Ardente, Fulvio & Beccali, Giorgio & Cellura, Maurizio & Lo Brano, Valerio, 2005. "Life cycle assessment of a solar thermal collector," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1031-1054.
- Pehnt, Martin, 2006. "Dynamic life cycle assessment (LCA) of renewable energy technologies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-71.
- Martínez, E. & Sanz, F. & Pellegrini, S. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J., 2009. "Life cycle assessment of a multi-megawatt wind turbine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 667-673.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Yu-Fong & Gan, Xing-Jia & Chiueh, Pei-Te, 2017. "Life cycle assessment and net energy analysis of offshore wind power systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(PA), pages 98-106.
- Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin, 2016. "Emergy-based sustainability evaluation of wind power generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 239-246.
- Yang, Jinshui & Peng, Chaoyi & Xiao, Jiayu & Zeng, Jingcheng & Yuan, Yun, 2012. "Application of videometric technique to deformation measurement for large-scale composite wind turbine blade," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 292-300.
- Wang, Shifeng & Wang, Sicong, 2015. "Impacts of wind energy on environment: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 437-443.
- Savino, Matteo M. & Manzini, Riccardo & Della Selva, Vincenzo & Accorsi, Riccardo, 2017. "A new model for environmental and economic evaluation of renewable energy systems: The case of wind turbines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 739-752.
- Wang, Like & Wang, Yuan & Du, Huibin & Zuo, Jian & Yi Man Li, Rita & Zhou, Zhihua & Bi, Fenfen & Garvlehn, McSimon P., 2019. "A comparative life-cycle assessment of hydro-, nuclear and wind power: A China study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 249(C), pages 37-45.
- Jing, You-Yin & Bai, He & Wang, Jiang-Jiang, 2012. "Multi-objective optimization design and operation strategy analysis of BCHP system based on life cycle assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 405-416.
- Wang, Changbo & Chang, Yuan & Zhang, Lixiao & Chen, Yongsheng & Pang, Mingyue, 2018. "Quantifying uncertainties in greenhouse gas accounting of biomass power generation in China: System boundary and parameters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 121-127.
- Rashedi, A. & Sridhar, I. & Tseng, K.J., 2013. "Life cycle assessment of 50MW wind firms and strategies for impact reduction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 89-101.
- Messagie, Maarten & Mertens, Jan & Oliveira, Luis & Rangaraju, Surendraprabu & Sanfelix, Javier & Coosemans, Thierry & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Macharis, Cathy, 2014. "The hourly life cycle carbon footprint of electricity generation in Belgium, bringing a temporal resolution in life cycle assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 469-476.
- Mendecka, Barbara & Lombardi, Lidia, 2019. "Life cycle environmental impacts of wind energy technologies: A review of simplified models and harmonization of the results," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 462-480.
- Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Yusta-Loyo, José M. & Domínguez-Navarro, José A. & Ramírez-Rosado, Ignacio J. & Lujano, Juan & Aso, Ismael, 2011. "Multi-objective optimization minimizing cost and life cycle emissions of stand-alone PV–wind–diesel systems with batteries storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4033-4041.
- Nugent, Daniel & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2014. "Assessing the lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from solar PV and wind energy: A critical meta-survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 229-244.
- Jing, You-Yin & Bai, He & Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Liu, Lei, 2012. "Life cycle assessment of a solar combined cooling heating and power system in different operation strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 843-853.
- Arvesen, Anders & Hertwich, Edgar G., 2012. "Assessing the life cycle environmental impacts of wind power: A review of present knowledge and research needs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5994-6006.
- Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan & Kwak, Taehyun, 2013. "Framework for the implementation of a new renewable energy system in an educational facility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 539-551.
- Kaldellis, John K. & Zafirakis, D., 2011. "The wind energy (r)evolution: A short review of a long history," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1887-1901.
- Garcia, Rita & Marques, Pedro & Freire, Fausto, 2014. "Life-cycle assessment of electricity in Portugal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 563-572.
- Rey Martínez, F.J. & Velasco Gómez, E. & Martín García, C. & Sanz Requena, J.F. & Navas Gracia, L.M. & Hernández Navarro, S. & Correa Guimaraes, A. & Martín Gil, J., 2011. "Life cycle assessment of a semi-indirect ceramic evaporative cooler vs. a heat pump in two climate areas of Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 914-921, March.
- Nagashima, Shin & Uchiyama, Yohji & Okajima, Keiichi, 2017. "Hybrid input–output table method for socioeconomic and environmental assessment of a wind power generation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1067-1075.
- Cao, Yijia & Wang, Xifan & Li, Yong & Tan, Yi & Xing, Jianbo & Fan, Ruixiang, 2016. "A comprehensive study on low-carbon impact of distributed generations on regional power grids: A case of Jiangxi provincial power grid in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 766-778.
- Niklas Andersen & Ola Eriksson & Karl Hillman & Marita Wallhagen, 2016. "Wind Turbines’ End-of-Life: Quantification and Characterisation of Future Waste Materials on a National Level," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-24, November.
- Yu-Che Tseng & Yuh-Ming Lee & Shih-Jung Liao, 2017. "An Integrated Assessment Framework of Offshore Wind Power Projects Applying Equator Principles and Social Life Cycle Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-17, October.
More about this item
KeywordsWind turbine LCA Eco-indicators 99 Wind power Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:7:p:2293-2303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.