Evaluation of technical improvements of photovoltaic systems through life cycle assessment methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Joseph C., 1996. "An analysis of residential sector energy use in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-8.
- Turiel, I. & Curtis, R. & Levine, M.D., 1985. "Analysis of energy conservation standards for Singapore office buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-107.
- Li, Danny H.W & Lam, Joseph C, 2000. "Measurements of solar radiation and illuminance on vertical surfaces and daylighting implications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 389-404.
- Lam, Joseph C., 1995. "Building envelope loads and commercial sector electricity use in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 189-194.
- Chou, S.K. & Lee, Y.K., 1988. "A simplified overall thermal transfer value equation for building envelopes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 657-670.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:30:y:2005:i:7:p:952-967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .