Instruments to promote renewable energy in the German heat market—Renewable Heat Sources Act
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammerschlag, Roel & Mazza, Patrick, 2005. "Questioning hydrogen," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2039-2043, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romagnoli, Francesco & Barisa, Aiga & Dzene, Ilze & Blumberga, Andra & Blumberga, Dagnija, 2014. "Implementation of different policy strategies promoting the use of wood fuel in the Latvian district heating system: Impact evaluation through a system dynamic model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 210-222.
- Oyedepo, Sunday Olayinka, 2014. "Towards achieving energy for sustainable development in Nigeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 255-272.
- Song, Jeonghun & Song, Seung Jin & Oh, Si-Deok & Yoo, Yungpil, 2015. "Evaluation of potential fossil fuel conservation by the renewable heat obligation in Korea," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 140-149.
- Zhang, Junli & Ge, Bin & Xu, Hongsheng, 2013. "An equivalent marginal cost-pricing model for the district heating market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1224-1232.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Heat Sources Act; Support instruments; Solar ordinance; Quantity regulation; Price regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:32:y:2007:i:7:p:1127-1135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.