A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mavrotas, G. & Georgopoulou, E. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Lalas, D. & Hontou, V. & Gakis, N., 2007. "An integrated approach for the selection of Best Available Techniques (BAT) for the industries in the greater Athens area using multi-objective combinatorial optimization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 953-973, July.
- Leth-Petersen, Soren & Togeby, Mikael, 2001. "Demand for space heating in apartment blocks: measuring effects of policy measures aiming at reducing energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 387-403, July.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Bachhiesl, Mario, 2007. "Socio-economic drivers of large urban biomass cogeneration: Sustainable energy supply for Austria's capital Vienna," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1075-1087, February.
- Platt, Harlan D. & Welch, Jonathan B., 1989. "Factors that influence public utility performance," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 219-227, July.
- Soares, J. B. & Szklo, A. S. & Tolmasquim, M. T., 2001. "Incentive policies for natural gas-fired cogeneration in Brazil's industrial sector -- case studies: chemical plant and pulp mill," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 205-215, February.
- Marchand, M. & Proost, S. & Wilberz, E., 1983. "A model of district heating using a CHP plant," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 247-257, October.
- Uran, Vedran & Krajcar, Slavko, 2009. "A method for the correction of the feed-in tariff price for cogeneration based on a comparison between Croatia and EU Member States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5427-5431, December.
- Saros, Georg, 1984. "A model for planning energy requirements for residential heating," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 202-207, July.
- Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol & Hwan An, Dong, 2005. "Market value for thermal energy of cogeneration:: using shadow price estimation applied to cogeneration systems in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1789-1795, September.
- Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Soares, Jeferson Borghetti & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno, 2004. "Economic potential of natural gas-fired cogeneration--analysis of Brazil's chemical industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1415-1428, August.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2007. "Trigeneration primary energy saving evaluation for energy planning and policy development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6132-6144, December.
- Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard, 2007.
"Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 934-952, July.
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2004. "Optimal Technology Choice and Investment Timing: A Stochastic Model of Industrial Cogeneration vs. Heat-Only Production," CEPE Working paper series 04-37, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Maribu, Karl Magnus & Firestone, Ryan M. & Marnay, Chris & Siddiqui, Afzal S., 2007. "Distributed energy resources market diffusion model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4471-4484, September.
- Chung, Mo & Park, Hwa-Choon, 2010. "Development of a software package for community energy system assessment – Part I: Building a load estimator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2767-2776.
- Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol, 2003. "Measuring economies of scope for cogeneration systems in Korea: a nonparametric approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 331-338, July.
- Zerriffi, Hisham & Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Farrell, Alex, 2007. "Incorporating stress in electric power systems reliability models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Iacobescu, Flavius & Badescu, Viorel, 2011. "Metamorphoses of cogeneration-based district heating in Romania: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 269-280, January.
- Lund, Henrik & Hvelplund, Frede & Ingermann, Karl & Kask, Ulo, 2000. "Estonian energy system Proposals for the implementation of a cogeneration strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 729-736, August.
- Bonilla, David & Akisawa, Atsushi & Kashiwagi, Takao, 2003. "Modelling the adoption of industrial cogeneration in Japan using manufacturing plant survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 895-910, July.
- Uran, Vedran & Krajcar, Slavko, 2009. "Feed-in tariff and market electricity price comparison: The case of cogeneration units in Croatia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 844-849, March.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of bagasse cogeneration in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4779-4798, October.
- Morgan, M. Granger & Zerriffi, Hisham, 2002. "The Regulatory Environment for Small Independent Micro-Grid Companies," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 52-57, November.
- Steenhof, Paul A., 2006. "Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 370-384, May.
- Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter, 2010. "Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2763-2775, June.
- Linden, Mikael & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "The deregulation effects of Finnish electricity markets on district heating prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1191-1198, September.
- Dobbs, Ian M., 1982. "Combined heat and power economics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 276-285, October.
- Hirst, Eric & Goeltz, Richard & Carney, Janet, 1982. "Residential energy use : Analysis of disaggregate data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 74-82, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Mo & Park, Hwa-Choon, 2015. "Comparison of building energy demand for hotels, hospitals, and offices in Korea," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 383-393.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit assessment; Building energy demand; Cogeneration planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:47:y:2012:i:c:p:365-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.