A method for the correction of the feed-in tariff price for cogeneration based on a comparison between Croatia and EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiménez-Espadafor Aguilar, Francisco & García, Miguel Torres & Trujillo, Elisa Carvajal & Becerra Villanueva, José Antonio & Florencio Ojeda, Francisco J., 2011. "Prediction of performance, energy savings and increase in profitability of two gas turbine steam generator cogeneration plant, based on experimental data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 742-754.
- Punda, Luka & Capuder, Tomislav & Pandžić, Hrvoje & Delimar, Marko, 2017. "Integration of renewable energy sources in southeast Europe: A review of incentive mechanisms and feasibility of investments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 77-88.
- Liou, Hwa Meei, 2015. "Comparing feed-in tariff incentives in Taiwan and Germany," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1021-1034.
- Chung, Mo & Park, Chuhwan & Lee, Sukgyu & Park, Hwa-Choon & Im, Yong-Hoon & Chang, Youngho, 2012. "A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 365-383.
- Azadian, Farshad & Radzi, M.A.M., 2013. "A general approach toward building integrated photovoltaic systems and its implementation barriers: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 527-538.
More about this item
KeywordsFeed-in tariff Electricity Cogeneration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:12:p:5427-5431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .