Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saran, Anshu & Guo, Chiquan, 2005. "Competing in the global marketplace: The case of India and China," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 135-142.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J., 2001. "Structural decomposition of CO2 emissions from Taiwan's petrochemical industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 237-244, February.
- Richard F. Garbaccio & Mun S. Ho & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1999. "Why Has the Energy-Output Ratio Fallen in China?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 63-91.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H. & Liu, Hongmei & Tao, Quan, 2004. "What is driving China's decline in energy intensity?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Sinton, Jonathan E., 2001. "Accuracy and reliability of China's energy statistics," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 373-383.
- Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji, 2005. "Driving forces behind the stagnancy of China's energy-related CO2 emissions from 1996 to 1999: the relative importance of structural change, intensity change and scale change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 319-335, February.
- Kaivo-oja, Jari & Luukkanen, Jyrki, 2004. "The European Union balancing between CO2 reduction commitments and growth policies: decomposition analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1511-1530, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2003.
"Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? The relative importance of structural change and intensity change,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 625-638, November.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2001. "Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? the relative importance of structural change and intensity change," MPRA Paper 13149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- Sinton, Jonathan E. & Fridley, David G., 2000. "What goes up: recent trends in China's energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 671-687, August.
- Paul, Shyamal & Bhattacharya, Rabindra Nath, 2004. "CO2 emission from energy use in India: a decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 585-593, March.
- Sinton, Jonathan E & Levine, Mark D & Qingyi, Wang, 1998. "Energy efficiency in China: accomplishments and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 813-829, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles, 2007. "Decomposition and decoupling effects of carbon dioxide emission from highway transportation in Taiwan, Germany, Japan and South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3226-3235, June.
- Brown, Philip H. & MAGEE, Darrin & Xu, Yilin, 2008. "Socioeconomic vulnerability in China's hydropower development," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 614-627, December.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Bekoe, William, 2013. "Modelling electricity demand in Ghana revisited: The role of policy regime changes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 42-50.
- Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong, 2010. "Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3684-3690, July.
- Madlool, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Hossain, M.S. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "A critical review on energy use and savings in the cement industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2042-2060, May.
- Lars Wenzel & André Wolf, 2014.
"Changing Patterns of Electricity Usage in European Manufacturing: A Decomposition Analysis,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 516-530.
- Wenzel, Lars & Wolf, André, 2014. "Changing patterns of electricity use in European manufacturing: A decomposition analysis," HWWI Research Papers 150, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Weigang Zhao & Yunfei Cao & Bo Miao & Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2018. "Impacts of shifting China¡¯s final energy consumption to electricity on CO2 emission reduction," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 115, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Zhang, Yang, 2013. "Market-driven coal prices and state-administered electricity prices in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 167-175.
- Chung, Mo & Park, Chuhwan & Lee, Sukgyu & Park, Hwa-Choon & Im, Yong-Hoon & Chang, Youngho, 2012. "A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 365-383.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip, 2009. "China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1331-1344, April.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:359-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Li & Wang, Jianjun & Tan, Zhongfu & Ge, Xinquan & Zhang, Jian & Yun, Xiaozhe, 2014. "Policies for eliminating low-efficiency production capacities and improving energy efficiency of energy-intensive industries in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 312-326.
- BoroumandJazi, G. & Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R., 2013. "A review on exergy analysis of industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 198-203.
- Steenhof, Paul A. & Weber, Chris J., 2011. "An assessment of factors impacting Canada's electricity sector's GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4089-4096, July.
- Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W., 2014. "Multilevel index decomposition analysis: Approaches and application," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 375-382.
- Zhang, Ming & Liu, Xiao & Wang, Wenwen & Zhou, Min, 2013. "Decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from electricity generation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 159-165.
- Madlool, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Kamalisarvestani, M., 2013. "An overview of energy savings measures for cement industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 18-29.
- Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey, 2008. "Consistent multi-level energy efficiency indicators and their policy implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2401-2419, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:28:y:2006:i:3:p:370-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.