Decomposition and decoupling effects of carbon dioxide emission from highway transportation in Taiwan, Germany, Japan and South Korea
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J., 2001. "Structural decomposition of CO2 emissions from Taiwan's petrochemical industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 237-244, February.
- González, P.Fernández & Suárez, R.Pérez, 2003. "Decomposing the variation of aggregate electricity intensity in Spanish industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 171-184.
- Zhang, Zhongxiang, 2000. "Decoupling China's Carbon Emissions Increase from Economic Growth: An Economic Analysis and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 739-752, April.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q & Choi, Ki-Hong, 1998. "Factorizing changes in energy and environmental indicators through decomposition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 489-495.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, F.L., 2001. "A new energy decomposition method: perfect in decomposition and consistent in aggregation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 537-548.
- Ang, B. W., 2005. "The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 867-871, May.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 1996. "Factors affecting CO2 intensities of power sector in Asia: A Divisia decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 283-293, October.
- Steenhof, Paul A., 2006. "Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 370-384, May.
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, S. Y., 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : Some methodological and application issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 83-92, April.
- Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles, 2006. "Identifying key factors and strategies for reducing industrial CO2 emissions from a non-Kyoto protocol member's (Taiwan) perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1499-1507, September.
- Mazzarino, Marco, 2000. "The economics of the greenhouse effect: evaluating the climate change impact due to the transport sector in Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 957-966, November.
- Ang, B.W., 2006. "Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 574-582, March.
- Howarth, Richard B. & Schipper, Lee & Duerr, Peter A. & Strøm, Steinar, 1991. "Manufacturing energy use in eight OECD countries : Decomposing the impacts of changes in output, industry structure and energy intensity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-142, April.
- Scholl, Lynn & Schipper, Lee & Kiang, Nancy, 1996. "CO2 emissions from passenger transport : A comparison of international trends from 1973 to 1992," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 17-30, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:6:p:3226-3235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.