A new energy decomposition method: perfect in decomposition and consistent in aggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B. W. & Pandiyan, G., 1997. "Decomposition of energy-induced CO2 emissions in manufacturing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 363-374, July.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1973. "Divisia Index Numbers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1017-1025, November.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity for the manufacturing sector: comparison of declining trends from 10 OECD countries for the period 1971-1991," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q & Choi, Ki-Hong, 1998. "Factorizing changes in energy and environmental indicators through decomposition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 489-495.
- X. Q. Liu & B. W. Ang & H.L. Ong, 1992. "The Application of the Divisia Index to the Decomposition of Changes in Industrial Energy Consumption," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 161-178.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Laurent Viguier, 1999. "Emissions of SO2, NOx and CO2 in Transition Economies: Emission Inventories and Divisia Index Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 59-87.
- B. W. Ang & Ki-Hong Choi, 1997. "Decomposition of Aggregate Energy and Gas Emission Intensities for Industry: A Refined Divisia Index Method," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-73.
- Sun, J.W. & Malaska, P., 1998. "CO2 emission intensities in developed countries 1980–1994," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 105-112.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Hanson, Donald A. & Sterner, Thomas, 1988. "Decomposition of changes in energy intensity : A comparison of the Divisia index and other methods," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 309-312, October.
- Sato, Kazuo, 1976. "The Ideal Log-Change Index Number," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(2), pages 223-228, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:26:y:2001:i:6:p:537-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.