A review on exergy analysis of industrial sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saidur, R. & Ahamed, J.U. & Masjuki, H.H., 2010. "Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2188-2197, May.
- Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmed, S. & Hashim, U., 2007. "An estimation of the energy and exergy efficiencies for the energy resources consumption in the transportation sector in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4018-4026, August.
- Madlool, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Hossain, M.S. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "A critical review on energy use and savings in the cement industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2042-2060, May.
- Wall, Göran, 1988. "Exergy flows in industrial processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 197-208.
- Costa, Márcio Macedo & Schaeffer, Roberto & Worrell, Ernst, 2001. "Exergy accounting of energy and materials flows in steel production systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 363-384.
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Al-Hinti, I. & Jaber, J.O. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 258-267, January.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2008. "Energetic and exergetic assessment of the industrial sector at varying dead (reference) state temperatures: A review with an illustrative example," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1277-1301, June.
- Ayres, Robert U., 1998. "Eco-thermodynamics: economics and the second law," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-209, August.
- Kirova-Yordanova, Zornitza, 2004. "Exergy analysis of industrial ammonia synthesis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2373-2384.
- Oladiran, M.T. & Meyer, J.P., 2007. "Energy and exergy analyses of energy consumptions in the industrial sector in South Africa," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(10), pages 1056-1067, October.
- Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Abdessalam, H. & Shahruan, B.S., 2007. "Energy and exergy analysis at the utility and commercial sectors of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1956-1966, March.
- Wang, Jiangfeng & Dai, Yiping & Gao, Lin, 2009. "Exergy analyses and parametric optimizations for different cogeneration power plants in cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(6), pages 941-948, June.
- Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R. & BoroumandJazi, G. & Ahmed, S., 2012. "Energy, exergy and environmental analysis of cold thermal energy storage (CTES) systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5741-5746.
- Rosen, M.A., 1992. "Evaluation of energy utilization efficiency in Canada using energy and exergy analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-350.
- Steenhof, Paul A., 2006. "Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 370-384, May.
- Ostrovski, Oleg & Zhang, Guangqing, 2005. "Energy and exergy analyses of direct ironsmelting processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(15), pages 2772-2783.
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
- Ahamed, J.U. & Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H., 2011. "A review on exergy analysis of vapor compression refrigeration system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1593-1600, April.
- Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y., 2007. "An application of energy and exergy analysis in residential sector of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1050-1063, February.
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Phelan, P.E. & Villalobos, R. & Jaber, J.O., 2010. "Energy and exergy utilizations of the U.S. manufacturing sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3048-3065.
- Al-Mansour, Fouad & Merse, Stane & Tomsic, Miha, 2003. "Comparison of energy efficiency strategies in the industrial sector of Slovenia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 421-440.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Lingen & Shen, Xun & Xia, Shaojun & Sun, Fengrui, 2017. "Thermodynamic analyses for recovering residual heat of high-temperature basic oxygen gas (BOG) by the methane reforming with carbon dioxide reaction," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 906-913.
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:942-953 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chinhao Chong & Weidou Ni & Linwei Ma & Pei Liu & Zheng Li, 2015. "The Use of Energy in Malaysia: Tracing Energy Flows from Primary Source to End Use," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-39, April.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:202-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Junnian & Wang, Ruiqi & Pu, Guangying & Qi, Hang, 2016. "Integrated assessment of exergy, energy and carbon dioxide emissions in an iron and steel industrial network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 430-444.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:153-:d:126294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, A. & Anand, Y. & Tyagi, S.K. & Anand, S., 2016. "Economic and thermodynamic study of different cooling options: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 164-194.
- Utlu, Zafer, 2015. "Investigation of the potential for heat recovery at low, medium, and high stages in the Turkish industrial sector (TIS): An application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 394-405.
More about this item
KeywordsExergy analysis; Industrial sector; Exergetic efficiency; Irreversibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:27:y:2013:i:c:p:198-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.