Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aunan, Kristin & Fang, Jinghua & Vennemo, Haakon & Oye, Kenneth & Seip, Hans M., 2004. "Co-benefits of climate policy--lessons learned from a study in Shanxi, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-581, March.
- den Elzen, Michel & Lucas, Paul & Vuuren, Detlef van, 2005. "Abatement costs of post-Kyoto climate regimes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2138-2151, November.
- Manne, Alan & Richels, Richard, 2004. "US rejection of the Kyoto Protocol: the impact on compliance costs and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 447-454, March.
- Ghaddar, Nesreen & Mezher, Toufic, 1999. "Modeling of current and future energyintensity and greenhouse gas emissions ofthe Lebanese industrial sector: assessmentof mitigation options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 53-74, May.
- Jaber, J. O. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B. A. & Mohsen, M. S., 2004. "Medium-range planning economics of future electrical-power generation options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 357-366, February.
- Jaber, J. O., 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions and barriers to implementation in the Jordanian energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 385-395, April.
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 350-361, January.
- Tso, Geoffrey K.F. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2007. "Predicting electricity energy consumption: A comparison of regression analysis, decision tree and neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1761-1768.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2005. "The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2064-2074, November.
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2005. "The simple analytics of greenhouse gas emission intensity reduction targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2231-2236, November.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Kallbekken, Steffen & Maestad, Ottar & Westskog, Hege, 2005. "Enforcing the Kyoto Protocol: sanctions and strategic behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2112-2122, November.
- Al-Hinti, I. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Akash, B. & Abu-Nada, E., 2007. "Energy saving and CO2 mitigation through restructuring Jordan's transportation sector: The diesel passenger cars scenario," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5003-5011, October.
- Kuntsi-Reunanen, E., 2007. "A comparison of Latin American energy-related CO2 emissions from 1970 to 2001," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 586-596, January.
- Jaber, J. O. & Mohsen, M. S. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B., 2003. "Energy analysis of Jordan's commercial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 887-894, July.
- Paul, Shyamal & Bhattacharya, Rabindra Nath, 2004. "CO2 emission from energy use in India: a decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 585-593, March.
- Jaber, Jamal O., 2002. "Future energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in Jordanian industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 15-30, January.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Jaber, J. O. & Mohsen, M. S. & Probert, S. D. & Alees, M., 2001. "Future electricity-demands and greenhouse-gas emissions in Jordan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-18, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:258-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.