Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Jaber, J. O., 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions and barriers to implementation in the Jordanian energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 385-395, April.
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2005. "The simple analytics of greenhouse gas emission intensity reduction targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2231-2236, November.
- Manne, Alan & Richels, Richard, 2004. "US rejection of the Kyoto Protocol: the impact on compliance costs and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 447-454, March.
- Ghaddar, Nesreen & Mezher, Toufic, 1999. "Modeling of current and future energyintensity and greenhouse gas emissions ofthe Lebanese industrial sector: assessmentof mitigation options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 53-74, May.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2005. "The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2064-2074, November.
- Jaber, J. O. & Mohsen, M. S. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B., 2003. "Energy analysis of Jordan's commercial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 887-894, July.
- Jaber, J. O. & Mohsen, M. S. & Probert, S. D. & Alees, M., 2001. "Future electricity-demands and greenhouse-gas emissions in Jordan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Aunan, Kristin & Fang, Jinghua & Vennemo, Haakon & Oye, Kenneth & Seip, Hans M., 2004. "Co-benefits of climate policy--lessons learned from a study in Shanxi, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-581, March.
- Kuntsi-Reunanen, E., 2007. "A comparison of Latin American energy-related CO2 emissions from 1970 to 2001," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 586-596, January.
- Tso, Geoffrey K.F. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2007. "Predicting electricity energy consumption: A comparison of regression analysis, decision tree and neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1761-1768.
- den Elzen, Michel & Lucas, Paul & Vuuren, Detlef van, 2005. "Abatement costs of post-Kyoto climate regimes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2138-2151, November.
- Al-Hinti, I. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Akash, B. & Abu-Nada, E., 2007. "Energy saving and CO2 mitigation through restructuring Jordan's transportation sector: The diesel passenger cars scenario," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5003-5011, October.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Kallbekken, Steffen & Maestad, Ottar & Westskog, Hege, 2005. "Enforcing the Kyoto Protocol: sanctions and strategic behavior," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2112-2122, November.
- Paul, Shyamal & Bhattacharya, Rabindra Nath, 2004. "CO2 emission from energy use in India: a decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 585-593, March.
- Jaber, Jamal O., 2002. "Future energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in Jordanian industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 15-30, January.
- Jaber, J. O. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B. A. & Mohsen, M. S., 2004. "Medium-range planning economics of future electrical-power generation options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 357-366, February.
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 350-361, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:258-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.