An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rao, Raghavendra D & Parikh, Jyoti K, 1996. "Forecast and analysis of demand for petroleum products in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 583-592, June.
- ZhiDong, Li, 2003. "An econometric study on China's economy, energy and environment to the year 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1137-1150, September.
- Samouilidis, J. -E. & Mitropoulos, C. S., 1984. "Energy and economic growth in industrializing countries : The case of Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 191-201, July.
- Nasr, G. E. & Badr, E. A. & Dibeh, G., 2000. "Econometric modeling of electricity consumption in post-war Lebanon," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 627-640, December.
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Chandramohanan Nair, P. S. & Balasubramanian, R., 2002. "Demand for commercial energy in the state of Kerala, India: an econometric analysis with medium-range projections," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 781-791, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Acharya, Bikram & Marhold, Klaus, 2019. "Determinants of household energy use and fuel switching behavior in Nepal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 1132-1138.
- Ramchandra Bhandari & Surendra Pandit, 2018. "Electricity as a Cooking Means in Nepal—A Modelling Tool Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Al-Hinti, I. & Jaber, J.O. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 258-267, January.
- Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Lu, Chin-Shan & Tseng, Po-Hsing, 2011. "Carbon dioxide emissions and inland container transport in Taiwan," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 722-728.
- Joshi, Janak & Bohara, Alok K., 2017. "Household preferences for cooking fuels and inter-fuel substitutions: Unlocking the modern fuels in the Nepalese household," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 507-523.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2010. "Modelling energy demand of developing countries: Are the specific features adequately captured?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1979-1990, April.
- Pokharel, Shaligram, 2007. "Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2514-2525, April.
- Mirza, Bilal & Kemp, Rene, 2009. "Why Rural Rich Remain Energy Poor," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Krzysztof Gajowniczek & Tomasz Ząbkowski, 2017. "Two-Stage Electricity Demand Modeling Using Machine Learning Algorithms," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-25, October.
- Prasad, Ravita D. & Bansal, R.C. & Raturi, Atul, 2014. "Multi-faceted energy planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 686-699.
- Sumer, Kutluk Kagan & Goktas, Ozlem & Hepsag, Aycan, 2009. "The application of seasonal latent variable in forecasting electricity demand as an alternative method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1317-1322, April.
- Smajgl, Alex & Bohensky, Erin, 2012. "When households stop logging — Evidence for household adaptation from East Kalimantan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 58-65.
- Parajuli, Ranjan & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Dalgaard, Tommy & Pokharel, Govind Raj, 2014. "Energy consumption projection of Nepal: An econometric approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 432-444.
- Carolina Adler & Darryn McEvoy & Prem Chhetri & Ester Kruk, 2013. "The role of tourism in a changing climate for conservation and development. A problem-oriented study in the Kailash Sacred Landscape, Nepal," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(2), pages 161-178, June.
- Köne, Aylin Çigdem & Büke, Tayfun, 2010. "Forecasting of CO2 emissions from fuel combustion using trend analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2906-2915, December.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012. "Reforming small electricity systems under political instability: The case of Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 242-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:350-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.