The simple analytics of greenhouse gas emission intensity reduction targets
No abstract is available for this item.
- Marschinski, Robert & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2010. "Revisiting the case for intensity targets: Better incentives and less uncertainty for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5048-5058, September.
- Kwok Ping Tsang & Gregory S. Amacher & Olli-Pekka Kuuselaa, 2013. "Intensity-Based Permit Quotas and the Business Cycle: Does Flexibility Pay Off?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4665, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rietbergen, Martijn G. & Blok, Kornelis, 2010. "Setting SMART targets for industrial energy use and industrial energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4339-4354, August.
- Marschinski, Robert & Lecocq, Franck, 2006. "Do intensity targets control uncertainty better than quotas ? Conditions, calibrations, and caveats," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4033, The World Bank.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2010.
"On the non-convergence of energy intensities: Evidence from a pair-wise econometric approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 641-650, January.
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "On the non-convergence of energy intensities: evidence from a pair-wise econometric approach," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.12.79, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Frank Jotzo & John C. V. Pezzey, 2005. "Optimal intensity targets for emissions trading under uncertainty (now replaced by EEN0605)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0504, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- GROSSE Olivier & SEVI Benoît, 2005. "Dérégulation et R&D dans le secteur énergétique européen," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 05.07.59, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2010. "What trends in energy efficiencies? Evidence from a robust test," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 702-708, May.
- Bang, Guri & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C., 2007. "The United States and international climate cooperation: International "pull" versus domestic "push"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1282-1291, February.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Springborn, Michael, 2011. "Emissions targets and the real business cycle: Intensity targets versus caps or taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 352-366.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Springborn, Michael R., 2009. "Emissions Targets and the Real Business Cycle: Intensity Targets versus Caps or Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-09-47, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Springborn, Michael R., 2011. "Emissions Targets and the Real Business Cycle: Intensity Targets versus Caps or Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-09-47-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Kato, Shinya & Takeuchi, Kenji, 2017. "A CGE analysis of a rate-based policy for climate change mitigation," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 88-95.
- Shinya Kato & Kenji Takeuchi, 2014. "A CGE Analysis on a Rate-based Policy for Climate Change Mitigation," Discussion Papers 1414, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Al-Hinti, I. & Jaber, J.O. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 258-267, January.
- Frank Jotzo & John C. V. Pezzey, 2006. "Optimal Intensity Targets for Greenhouse Emissions Trading Under Uncertainty," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0605, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Catton, Will, 2009. "Dynamic carbon caps. Splitting the bill: A fairer solution post-Kyoto?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5636-5649, December.
- Kruger, Joseph, 2005. "From SO2 to Greenhouse Gases: Trends and Events Shaping Future Emissions Trading Programs in the United States," Discussion Papers dp-05-20, Resources For the Future.
- Edvardsson Björnberg, Karin, 2013. "Rational climate mitigation goals," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 285-292.
- Quirion, Philippe, 2005. "Does uncertainty justify intensity emission caps?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 343-353, November.
- Philippe Quirion, 2005. "Does uncertainty justify intensity emission caps?," Post-Print halshs-00007162, HAL.
- Shaheen, Susan A. & Bejamin-Chung, Jade & Allen, Denise & Howe-Steiger, Linda, 2009. "Achieving Californiaâ€™s Land Use and Transportation Greenhouse Gas Emission Targets Under AB 32: An Exploration of Potential Policy Processes and Mechanisms," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8bm4t7w5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:17:p:2231-2236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed