Energy and exergy analysis at the utility and commercial sectors of Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wall, Göran & Sciubba, Enrico & Naso, Vincenzo, 1994. "Exergy use in the Italian society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1267-1274.
- Wall, Göran, 1988. "Exergy flows in industrial processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 197-208.
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Wirtshafter, Robert M., 1992. "An exergy analysis of the Brazilian economy: From energy production to final energy use," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 841-855.
- Wall, Goran, 1987. "Exergy conversion in the Swedish society," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 55-73, June.
- Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q., 2006. "Exergy analysis for resource conversion of the Chinese Society 1993 under the material product system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1115-1150.
- Wall, Göran, 1990. "Exergy conversion in the Japanese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 435-444.
- Ílerı́, Arı́f & Gürer, Türker, 1998. "Energy and exergy utilization in Turkey during 1995," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1099-1106.
- Ertesvåg, Ivar S & Mielnik, Michal, 2000. "Exergy analysis of the Norwegian society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 957-973.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahamed, J.U. & Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ali, M.B. & Furqon, M.H., 2011. "An application of energy and exergy analysis in agricultural sector of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7922-7929.
- Li, Sheng & Ji, Xiaozhou & Zhang, Xiaosong & Gao, Lin & Jin, Hongguang, 2014. "Coal to SNG: Technical progress, modeling and system optimization through exergy analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 98-109.
- Christopher J. Koroneos & Evanthia A. Nanaki & George A. Xydis, 2012. "Sustainability Indicators for the Use of Resources—The Exergy Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(8), pages 1-12, August.
- García Kerdan, Iván & Morillón Gálvez, David & Raslan, Rokia & Ruyssevelt, Paul, 2015. "Modelling the energy and exergy utilisation of the Mexican non-domestic sector: A study by climatic regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 191-206.
- Chinhao Chong & Weidou Ni & Linwei Ma & Pei Liu & Zheng Li, 2015. "The Use of Energy in Malaysia: Tracing Energy Flows from Primary Source to End Use," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-39, April.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2010. "On the dynamics of aggregate output, electricity consumption and exports in Malaysia: Evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1963-1971, June.
- Saidur, R. & Ahamed, J.U. & Masjuki, H.H., 2010. "Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2188-2197, May.
- Ahamed, J.U. & Madlool, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Shahinuddin, M.I. & Kamyar, A. & Masjuki, H.H., 2012. "Assessment of energy and exergy efficiencies of a grate clinker cooling system through the optimization of its operational parameters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 664-674.
- Saidur, R. & BoroumandJazi, G. & Mekhilef, S. & Mohammed, H.A., 2012. "A review on exergy analysis of biomass based fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1217-1222.
- BoroumandJazi, G. & Saidur, R. & Rismanchi, B. & Mekhilef, S., 2012. "A review on the relation between the energy and exergy efficiency analysis and the technical characteristic of the renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3131-3135.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2010.
"Multivariate Granger causality between electricity generation, exports, prices and GDP in Malaysia,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3640-3648.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Multivariate Granger causality between electricity generation, exports, prices and GDP in Malaysia," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-43, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jafar, Abdul Hamid & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "Environmental impact of alternative fuel mix in electricity generation in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2229-2235.
- BoroumandJazi, G. & Rismanchi, B. & Saidur, R., 2013. "A review on exergy analysis of industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 198-203.
- Li, Sheng & Jin, Hongguang & Gao, Lin & Zhang, Xiaosong, 2014. "Exergy analysis and the energy saving mechanism for coal to synthetic/substitute natural gas and power cogeneration system without and with CO2 capture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 552-561.
- Al-Mofleh, Anwar & Taib, Soib & Mujeebu, M. Abdul & Salah, Wael, 2009. "Analysis of sectoral energy conservation in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 733-739.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- García Kerdan, Iván & Raslan, Rokia & Ruyssevelt, Paul & Morillón Gálvez, David, 2017. "The role of an exergy-based building stock model for exploration of future decarbonisation scenarios and policy making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 467-483.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:3:p:1956-1966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.