Socioeconomic vulnerability in China's hydropower development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cernea, Michael, 1997. "The risks and reconstruction model for resettling displaced populations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1569-1587, October.
- Steenhof, Paul A., 2006. "Decomposition of electricity demand in China's industrial sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 370-384, May.
- Brown, Philip H. & Park, Albert, 2002. "Education and poverty in rural China," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 523-541, December.
- Hao, Chen, 2006. "Development of financial intermediation and economic growth: The Chinese experience," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 347-362.
- Webber, Michael & McDonald, Brooke, 2004. "Involuntary Resettlement, Production and Income: Evidence from Xiaolangdi, PRC," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 673-690, April.
- Chow, Gregory C., 2001. "China's economic reform and policies at the beginning of the twenty-first century," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 427-431.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Zhao, Changhong & Yu, Shunkun & Hu, Zhaoguang, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in China: Cointegration and co-feature analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1179-1191, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Yiping & Deng, Wei, 2011. "The critical scale and section management of cascade hydropower exploitation in Southwestern China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5944-5953.
- Yinghong Qin & Bo Zheng, 2010. "The Qinghai–Tibet Railway: A landmark project and its subsequent environmental challenges," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 859-873, October.
- Michael Webber, 2012. "Making Capitalism in Rural China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14446, April.
- Polimeni, John M. & Iorgulescu, Raluca I. & Chandrasekara, Ray, 2014. "Trans-border public health vulnerability and hydroelectric projects: The case of Yali Falls Dam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 81-89.
More about this item
Keywords013 P28 Q2 Electricity supply Dams Hydropower Displacement Nu River;
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:19:y:2008:i:4:p:614-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.